Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix

I am curious to see what shows you guys have watched on Netflix if any.. I have watched quite a few series like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Lost, 24, etc. I am not having any luck finding something that I can get into lately. Anyone have any recommendations?
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

viva los vegas

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
      I am curious to see what shows you guys have watched on Netflix if any.. I have watched quite a few series like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Lost, 24, etc. I am not having any luck finding something that I can get into lately. Anyone have any recommendations?
      Bob's Burgers is absolutely hilarious to me. Honestly I find it funnier than Family Guy because it doesn't have to use shock humor in order to be funny.
      Check it out.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Bob's Burgers is absolutely hilarious to me. Honestly I find it funnier than Family Guy because it doesn't have to use shock humor in order to be funny.
        Check it out.
        Alright I will check it out
        Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

sherlock.

each episode is like 1.5 hours, but its totally worth it.
          I wasn't even into crime drama's, but i instantly got hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschi View Post
            sherlock.

each episode is like 1.5 hours, but its totally worth it.
            I wasn't even into crime drama's, but i instantly got hooked.
            I have heard good things about that show. How many seasons is it?
            sigpic

Comment

Have you ever saw that show Alf?... It's really cool

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                Have you ever saw that show Alf?... It's really cool
                Nah I haven't seen it. I will check and see if Netflix has it though
                sigpic

Comment

Dirty Sexy Money, Prison Break, White Collar, and some of the TedTalks are cool.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Dirty Sexy Money, Prison Break, White Collar, and some of the TedTalks are cool.
                    I have seen Prison Break and White Collar. I really liked them both. I will check out the other two man. Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

I have seen Prison Break and White Collar. I really liked them both. I will check out the other two man. Thanks!
                      Well the Ted Talks are just informative speeches. DSM was pretty boss, though. I liked it.

Comment

Well the Ted Talks are just informative speeches. DSM was pretty boss, though. I liked it.
                        DSM doesn't look like it is available for streaming at the moment unfortunately. Prison Break was awesome until closer towards the end when it got a bit ridiculous and the ending kind of pissed me off lol
                        sigpic
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

DSM doesn't look like it is available for streaming at the moment unfortunately. Prison Break was awesome until closer towards the end when it got a bit ridiculous and the ending kind of pissed me off lol
                          Prison Break draaaaaaaags. Every episode is basically the same.

If you know how to download torrents, Suits, Newsroom, and The Blacklist are badass shows. Suits is the best of all of them, though.

Comment

Prison Break draaaaaaaags. Every episode is basically the same.

If you know how to download torrents, Suits, Newsroom, and The Blacklist are badass shows. Suits is the best of all of them, though.
                            T-Bag was so annoying in Prison Break. I don't know how to download torrents but I know a site that has most shows on it so I will check those out as well.
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft
                            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

definitely sherlock. the third season is airing this sunday (three episodes per season), but as mentioned before the episodes are 1.5 hours. totally worth it. i promise

fyi the third season is on PBS, not netflix. but dont watch the current season without watching the first two..

Comment

Working...
                              X