Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Detective

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I put subtitles on and have actually enjoyed it a lot more. It reads very well and I don't constantly have that "what am I missing?" feeling.
    Yeah some of those accents **** me up haha. I had to re watch a few scenes again to understand what has being said... are you caught up? If so what do you think of it to this point?
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

    Comment


    • #32
      Just watched episode #6... two episodes left. There is going to be some crazy **** going down in those last two episodes I have a feeling. Anyone else watch the 6th episode yet?
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

      Comment


      • #33
        If they change the cast each season that is going to suck cause it will be hard to follow up Cohle and Marty's characters.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          Yeah I heard that... the way I understood it was that it was going to be a completely different story line each season. So this will wrap up in the next few episodes which makes for an epic last few shows. I am so pumped for the next episode like it is crazy. I have not been this hooked on a season in a long time. I think it is all of the psychological **** that makes you want to keep watching more. I have re watched a lot of episodes and realized they give hints of what is to come in later episodes. I still have no idea where this is going to go.

          *DON'T READ UNTIL CAUGHT UP
          I feel like from the preview and the last episode they are trying to make it look like Cohle is the killer but I have a very hard time believing that. I think that would be too predictable for this writer. I have seen a theory that said that they think that Marty's daughter is doing copycat murders because she hates her dad. I could see that I guess but I feel like this next episode will maybe give us a better idea of who the possible suspects are...
          You know what I thought it would be Marty's wife doing the killings for that reason but the daughter theory makes a lot of sense too.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            Just watched episode #6... two episodes left. There is going to be some crazy **** going down in those last two episodes I have a feeling. Anyone else watch the 6th episode yet?
            I watched it three times already to see if I could catch anything new. Can't wait for episode 7....
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • #36
              i was kind of disappointed with episode 6. i mean it was still really good, but i was hoping they would at least MENTION or REFERENCE the whole cohle as a killer thing. they didnt even touch it

              although I could see Marty's wife doing the killings considering that ***** is CRAZY

              i went from feeling awful for her, to absolutely hating her. she totally ****ed cohle over

              Comment


              • #37
                I saw a theory that I think could actually become true . it said that Marty's father in law might be the "Yellow King" (His wife or ex wife's father) They brought up a good point that made me believe that maybe it is true. It is known that Mary's father in law is "wealthy" and Dora Lange (The original girl murdered) had an ex husband Charlie who was cell mates with Ledoux. He said that Ledoux talked about this place where a bunch of rich people go to Devil Worship and so on. Maybe Marty's daughter visited her Grandfather's house and saw a picture or was abused and drew those disturbing images in her journal causing her to act out like she does now... I don't I thought it was a pretty interesting theory

                Me personally I am smelling something fishy about that Tuttle guy Rust visited who ran those schools. I know he can't be the "Yellow King" because he died in 2010 they said and it is currently 2012 in the show and Rust is still looking for the "Yellow King". I think he was in on it and I feel like some of the cops in the station are dirty. I remember Tuttle so was quick to bring in the task force to take over the case and everyone besides Rust and Marty wanted to hand the case over. I don't know I just think this could go pretty deep.
                sigpic
                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Mock Draft
                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                Comment


                • #38
                  EPISODE 7 PREVIEW



                  What do you guys think that Rust showed Marty that made him react that way... For some reason I think it might be his daughter getting abused or something. Whatever it is... it has to be something that motivates Marty to join Rust again to catch the sick S.O.B that is running this ****. That would definitely do the trick
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    You know what I thought it would be Marty's wife doing the killings for that reason but the daughter theory makes a lot of sense too.
                    I didn't even think about the wife. I could see it because she did seem awfully cool lying to those cops faces in the interview..
                    sigpic
                    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                    __________________________________________________ ______
                    Mock Draft
                    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                    __________________________________________________ ______
                    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                      i was kind of disappointed with episode 6. i mean it was still really good, but i was hoping they would at least MENTION or REFERENCE the whole cohle as a killer thing. they didnt even touch it

                      although I could see Marty's wife doing the killings considering that ***** is CRAZY

                      i went from feeling awful for her, to absolutely hating her. she totally ****ed cohle over
                      Yeah Marty's wife pissed me the **** off when she did that to Cohle... that's one cold *****.. especially how she broke the news to Marty.
                      sigpic
                      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Mock Draft
                      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                      __________________________________________________ ______
                      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        i think that guy mowing the lawn is somehow in on it. remember the picture of the guy with the green ears? he had green ear mufflers on. i saw it on the internet somewhere. i think he has to be in on it somehow. that scene would ahve been totally pointless otherwise

                        i wonder who the man with the scars is?

                        i havent re watched episodes like you guys hvae. i dont have enough time. although i feel i will probably watch the whole sesaon over a few times before season 2

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                          Yeah Marty's wife pissed me the **** off when she did that to Cohle... that's one cold *****.. especially how she broke the news to Marty.
                          it just pissed me off because honestly i think what she did was fairly justified. i was fine with hpw she broke it to marty. i just hated that she totally betrayed rust and ****ed him over. he was always good to her. but literally she used him. she had that idea of breaking it to marty that way the second se walked in the door. at first i was like ok whatever she didnt wanna cheat with some random dude, prob has some feelings for rust.

                          nope. ***** move.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                            i think that guy mowing the lawn is somehow in on it. remember the picture of the guy with the green ears? he had green ear mufflers on. i saw it on the internet somewhere. i think he has to be in on it somehow. that scene would ahve been totally pointless otherwise

                            i wonder who the man with the scars is?

                            i havent re watched episodes like you guys hvae. i dont have enough time. although i feel i will probably watch the whole sesaon over a few times before season 2
                            I have a theory about the man with the scars... I agree that the lawnmower guy is in on it too. I forgot to mention him... I mean he might not be the ring leader but he has to be in on it or at least have some knowledge of the **** in the school.

                            Anyways back to the man with the scars. I am almost thinking that it is a mask... I went back and looked at the picture Marty's daughter drew and the guy in the picture had a mask on. I didn't catch it the first time but I noticed it the second time around.

                            Here is a link for the picture... I would be careful where I open the link since she drew some messed up ****.. http://i.imgur.com/Q5Fklh7.jpg

                            Plus there is a dude with a mask in the episode 7 preview if you pause it right.. it almost looks like the person she drew. Idk just a theory
                            sigpic
                            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                            __________________________________________________ ______
                            Mock Draft
                            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                            __________________________________________________ ______
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                              it just pissed me off because honestly i think what she did was fairly justified. i was fine with hpw she broke it to marty. i just hated that she totally betrayed rust and ****ed him over. he was always good to her. but literally she used him. she had that idea of breaking it to marty that way the second se walked in the door. at first i was like ok whatever she didnt wanna cheat with some random dude, prob has some feelings for rust.

                              nope. ***** move.
                              Yeah totally ****ed up what she did to Rust. I think she did it to cause the most hurt possible to Marty but to use Rust like that was totally messed up and it really pissed me off. I cannot wait until episode 7 it should be intense!

                              As for season 2... I am curious who they bring in as the new main characters. They are going to have some big shoes to fill because Woody and McConaughey have been excellent
                              sigpic
                              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                              __________________________________________________ ______
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                              __________________________________________________ ______
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                                I watched it three times already to see if I could catch anything new. Can't wait for episode 7....
                                I am about to rewatch it I think... A week in between is killing me. Sunday needs to come fast!!
                                sigpic
                                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                                __________________________________________________ ______
                                Mock Draft
                                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                                __________________________________________________ ______
                                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X