No announcement yet.

True Detective

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think his wife's could be in on it like you guys said because I think originally when she went to rusts house it was sincere and she was actually upset. Then she takes a look around and says "what do you do in here" and she looked scared at the site of all the evidence. And after that is when she proceeded to ruin Rusts life. A safety measure maybe to turn the partners against each other to prevent any other investigation into the matter? So she would make sure Marty wouldn't tell Rust anything?

Could be way off.. who knows with this show haha
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

http://www.reddit.com/r/TrueDetectiv...***_a_unified/

This is a very long and elaborate theory I found that actually would make sense. I mean he pieces a lot of things together that seem fairly realistic. Granted that a lot of this is speculation but this is probably the most well thought out and complex theories I have seen about the show. Good read for sure.. especially if you have some time on your hands
      sigpic
      Mock Draft
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

There's only been 6 episodes so far, right?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yeah the 7th is on Sunday. Two episodes left... are you caught up?
          sigpic
          Mock Draft

Comment

Yeah, I caught up. I put the captions on and enjoyed it a lot more.

Love how Rust's "down payment" comment to Marty on the ranch in ep. 2 came true when he banged Beth.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Yeah, I caught up. I put the captions on and enjoyed it a lot more.

Love how Rust's "down payment" comment to Marty on the ranch in ep. 2 came true when he banged Beth.
              Yeah I didn't catch that right away but when I watched it again I remembered. The subtitles might he useful because there has been quite a few times I rewinded it multiple times to catch what someone said.
              sigpic
              Mock Draft

Comment

Can't wait for this episode!
                sigpic
                Mock Draft

Comment

Well it becomes clear who the man with the scars is! I cannot wait for the finale **** is going to get real. I was kind of hoping for more action in this weeks episodes but this one helped tie a lot of loose ends and sets up for an epic last episode
                  sigpic
                  Mock Draft

Comment

This one was a bit slow but put a lot into perspective. I knew that guy on the lawnmower was shady.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                      Well it becomes clear who the man with the scars is! I cannot wait for the finale **** is going to get real. I was kind of hoping for more action in this weeks episodes but this one helped tie a lot of loose ends and sets up for an epic last episode
                      Theres more than one. We dont know who the man with the scars is yet but we know the man on the lawn mower knows him and most likely partakes. Theres a few people in the video. The man with the scars is probably the leader. Lawn mower man said "my family has been here for years".

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                        I though the lawnmower guy was the guy with the scars. They showed the right side fo his face all scarred up.
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                          I though the lawnmower guy was the guy with the scars. They showed the right side fo his face all scarred up.
                          I didnt see any. Are you sure?

Comment

it looked like he had a bunch of scars on his neck, but i didnt see any on his face. it was a great episode, with the caveat that the finale better be AMAZING. i would love this episode as an epic set up for a great ending

i still think something is up with the wife. idk

Comment

Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post

i still think something is up with the wife. idk
                              Yea I noticed both of them were avoiding eye contact with the wife for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Yea I noticed both of them were avoiding eye contact with the wife for the most part.

I do like how they make you think basically anyone can be a suspect. I mean even the owner of Rust's bar looks sketchy as ****. It may wind up not being the wife at all, maybe she had nothing to do with it at all. but i love how they make you second guess and read in to a lot

Although, ever since they introduced that lawn mower and then did not reference him ever again, that is typically the classic "guy introduced who winds up being the killer at the end"

I would also not be surprised if the lawn mower is not involved at all. Thats what makes this show so good

Imagine they used the past two episodes convincing you its not Rust, and then it winds up being him lol

I love that every possibility is open

Comment

Working...
                                X