• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bin Laden dead

Fina-****ing-ly. USA USA USA

Comment

Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Death was to good for this guy. I would much prefer have him chained in a yard and move rocks from one end to another and then move them back. FOREVER.

Comment

**** yeah!

I am so happy right now.

May he burn in hell forever

Comment

Thought Obama was interupting Trump's show to announce he found his birth certificate.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">That's the spirit.</font>

Where are you from?
            [/quote]Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

This will be an important day in world politics too.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?
                [/quote]Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.[/quote]

Dude, you need another view-big time. What do you stand for?
                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.[/quote]

Dude, you need another view-big time.* What do you stand for?
                  [/quote]Like I said, no interest in arguing my morals, your morals or terrorist attacks.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="BigBlue2010"]Wow, thanks for posting. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed that i heard it here. [/quote]

LOL
                    [/quote]</P>

I just spit some beer on my screen.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

Dude, you need another view-big time.* What do you stand for?
                      [/quote]well I don't think he's wrong. ****s bout to hit the fan. but Imma enjoy it now.

Comment

They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.

Comment

[quote user="baadfish"]They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.[/quote]Pakistan got sum splainin to do.

Comment

TURN ON THE NEWS CRACK OPEN A BEER!

grade A draft for the g-men.

bin laden is dead.

its been a good week.

Comment

ENEMY AC130 IN THE AIR!!!~ modern warfare 2

Comment

[quote user="baadfish"]They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.[/quote] Oh damn...

Comment

Working...
                                X