This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bin Laden dead

[quote user="kayjay"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">That's the spirit.</font>

Where are you from?
    [/quote]Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.[/quote]

Dude, you need another view-big time. What do you stand for?
    [/quote]well I don't think he's wrong. ****s bout to hit the fan. but Imma enjoy it now.[/quote]

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.

Comment

[quote user="baadfish"]They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.[/quote]

Is anyone really surprised by that?

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="kayjay"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?
        [/quote]Look man, I have no interest in arguing about this stuff, but there will be some kind of retaliations, or at least attempts, if anything, this is all just a huge pain in the ***.

If this helps some people cope with the tragic events of 9-11, by all means don't let me stand in your way, but nothing good, other than peace of mind, comes out of this.[/quote]

Dude, you need another view-big time.* What do you stand for?
        [/quote]well I don't think he's wrong. ****s bout to hit the fan. but Imma enjoy it now.[/quote]

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.* The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

[/quote]So you don't think anything is going to happen?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="baadfish"]They found the ****er in a mansion outside of Islamabad. That's a BIG deal.[/quote]

Is anyone really surprised by that?[/quote]

50/50

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

Undoubtedly, the rise for another attack increases following this. In turn, our national security will also. We are currently over in the area fighting a war. I believe that if we see anything major occur, it will be over in middle eastern countries.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="kayjay"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

Dude, you need another view-big time. What do you stand for?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11. The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

[/quote]So you don't think anything is going to happen?[/quote]

It already happened on September 11, 2001.

Comment

thank god he is dead!

Comment

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

Bout time been almost 10 friggin years!

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Death was to good for this guy. I would much prefer have him chained in a yard and move rocks from one end to another and then move them back. FOREVER.[/quote]

Look on the bright side, there will be no more tax dollars wasted for court and jail on this piece of... Kudos to the military and many thanks!

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

The U.S. didn't make any friends over this, that's for sure. Regardless, this country is an absolute mess yet the people, collectively, are so stupid, they'll celebrate like all the issues are disappearing.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="bLuereverie"]Hmm I'm kinda upset.

Death was to good for this guy. I would much prefer have him chained in a yard and move rocks from one end to another and then move them back. FOREVER.[/quote]

Look on the bright side, there will be no more tax dollars wasted for court and jail on this piece of... Kudos to the military and many thanks![/quote]

You got that right brotha!

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="kayjay"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

Dude, you need another view-big time.* What do you stand for?

The **** hit the fan on 9/11.* The gloves have come off the best best we can in the pc world.

[/quote]So you don't think anything is going to happen?[/quote]

It already happened on September 11, 2001.
                            [/quote]

Just because one man is dead does not mean the entire war is over. This is a very upsetting war, as it is not one man or one country we are attempting to go after. It is a nameless war - one without boundaries, which makes it impossible to actually develop an end point, or goal. To think that this is the end is ignorant, however all we can do is hope that this begins the downfall.

Comment

Thank you GOD!!!! I want to thank the soldier or soldiers who killed this monster

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="gmen0820"]So now we get ****ing raped by terrorists retaliations.[/quote]

Where are you from?

The U.S. didn't make any friends over this, that's for sure. Regardless, this country is an absolute mess yet the people, collectively, are so stupid, they'll celebrate like all the issues are disappearing.[/quote]While my comments get disputed as if I was so damn out of line or I'm a commy.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X