The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="TheEnigma"]The lack of T-dog this season has been the worst part to me. Hopefully when Michonne shows up in season 3, that'll also include T-dog getting a bigger part.[/quote]

You mean Glen can't hit that?[/quote]

Isn't Glen hittin maggie?[/quote]Glen hittin both Maggie and Michonne?

WHAT A TWIST![/quote]Lol

Comment

Marathon on until the finale tonight! As Bart Scott would say "Can't Wait!"

Comment

Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Good finale. I hate that i read about michonne early but whatever. Surprising and good[/quote]

I really thought that they are stretching the whole group dynamic a bit too far into the irrational, but it is still good. Michonne made a great entrance, and look forward to seeing how they will develop her character.

Comment

Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Hershel went from being a delusional old man to being the Walt Kowalski of the group.[/quote]

I don't know. I was thinking the same thing about Rick. Even his wife is turning into the annoying, two-timing wife of Walt...

Comment

Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?

Comment

Rick needs to kill most of them. First they want him in charge (but want him tougher), then they don't want him (when he is tougher & making the right calls) GTFOH

I would have said the same thing. Either get going or STFU!
                    Peace,
                    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Bohemian"]Why does Michonne have two zombies by her side?
                      [/quote]

Accessories?

Comment

Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

But I even find that silly....

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

But I even find that silly....[/quote]

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.

I still want to know how they don't attack her. Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her. But I'm sure it's explained next season.

My fave show!!
                          [B]

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

Someone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
                            [B]
                            [/quote]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RagTime Blue"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yeah, I didn't really understand the two zombies on her sides that much besides it being accessories.

nhSomeone said it's to hide her scent from other walkers.*

I still want to know how they don't attack her.* Even with no arms, they're capable of biting her.* But I'm sure it's explained next season.*

My fave show!!
                              [B]
                              [/quote]

Good point; I was thinking about that but then wondered the same question you were just asking.

They were chains right? How is it possible that they didn't get to her.. LOL[/quote]From my understanding, she cut their jaws off. I also read somewhere that the 2 zombies are her boyfriend and his friend. Like you guys said though... they still got legs so why don't they constantly try to attack her? Who knows but I'm definitely excited for season 3.

Comment

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]Can't wait for tonight! Best show on TV right now.[/quote]I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

Working...
                                X