Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="VegasGmen"]

Season 3 trailer.....friggin awesome including a 3 headed chop by Michonne!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>[/quote]Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="VegasGmen"]

Season 3 trailer.....friggin awesome including a 3 headed chop by Michonne!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y</P>[/quote]Yeah I seen that... looks to be shaping up nicely. Also looks like Glenn's girlfriend was in a bit of a jam and might not make it through the season unless they were just trying to throw us off. That prison looks chaotic and it's a shame how after Rick's team takes it over, The Governor tries to come and claim it.[/quote] THe governor is no freaking joke.. All i will say, is if u guys thought anyone at any time could get knocked off in this show before, then prepare for ur socks to be knocked off..

Comment

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P>

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol* Love it!</P>[/quote]
          Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog?

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]

"Now, hows about a hug for your old friend Merle?"...lol Love it!</P>[/quote] Who do you think Merle is talking to...Rick or T-Dog?[/quote] Who knows? Did u see whats on his hand? That crap is crazy! seaons 3= Merle, Governor, Prison, Michonne, plus the usuals.. Awesome!!!

Comment

I'm still waiting for the Guy and his son from the 1st season to come back.
              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]I'm still waiting for the Guy and his son from the 1st season to come back.[/quote]

Yeah, me too, where are those ****s

Comment

• Bump........

Comment

• Bump. Can't lose this, it's almost October.

Comment

• One more week and the zombie slaying continues. Can't wait to see what's in store this upcoming season. That prison looks like it's gonna keep us all entertained.

Comment

• It starts next week? Holy snaps.... I have so many shows to watch... Can't wait for this again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          It starts next week? Holy snaps.... I have so many shows to watch... Can't wait for this again!
                          Yup October 14th. Not exactly 1 week but close enough. My wife had me watching some show called Scandal last weekend... it was somewhat entertaining.

Comment

• Counting down the days. What could be better than zombies and football?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                              Counting down the days. What could be better than zombies and football?
                              Zombies, football, baseball playoffs and basketball. I love October!!!

Comment

• I hate baseball but I do love October for the other reasons! Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X