The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I hate baseball but I do love October for the other reasons! Yay!
    I'm not big on baseball either but it's fun for those who are.

Comment

• Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.

Comment

Can't wait! I am getting excited for this season of Walking Dead. I hope it starts off with a bang.
        How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
          How was that for your bang? I can't wait til next week now. Those inmates... would you trust em?
          Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
            Hell no. But the question is do they have a choice really?
            Yeah I know, I just hope those inmates are thinking the same instead of carrying that "If I ruled the world" attitude all these survivors seem to have. They're gonna need all the help they can get if they wanna take that prison... poor Herschel can't help much anymore.

Comment

• The beginning was so bad-***. Really loved that silent introduction that they had going on there. Loved the whole shooting.

Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.

I think the preview of last year showed that they can't trust the inmates IMO, only because I remember Rick saying they fought for that area and all that j***.

Comment

• Hershel will be bad-*** if he has a peg-leg and he goes around shooting zombies with a shot-gun. I can see it now.

Comment

• Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.

Comment

Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.
                    Yeah, I felt the same way with Season 2.

What I think will happen is that Rick will try his best to keep Hershel alive especially since Lori is pregnant. After that, Hershel MIGHT be useless, but I'm hoping he's around.

Then again, this is a zombie show. They should be killing people off. I just didn't think Hershel would go out that quickly. Thought it would be more of a nicer way of going out.

Comment

Gotta admit though, don't you love the work they do on the zombies? Must be expensive to do all of that.
                      The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lol

Comment

Yeah but what if they gotta run? Herschel's *** is grass lol. What blew me away was the walkers in riot gear. They didn't show too much of that in the commercial. That show last night is what I expect from the show. Season 2 was good but it had too much talking. This season should be better because you got 2 different stories that's gonna eventually collide.
                        Yeah it seems like Herschel is going to go soon. Maybe not the next episode, but the next one or two. I agree with Season 2 being lotsa talk and arguing and not a lot of action since they were on an isolated farm, but the ending was epic. I think they were really focusing on developing the relationships between the characters, and showing the downward spiral of Shane.

I have a feeling this season could potentially be better than 2.

That chick Michonne is awesome, and I cannot wait for her storyline to develop more.

Comment

• The armored zombies were my favorite part of the show haha. Looks like a zombie video game. That whole part with the silencers were awesome.

Comment

• I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.
                              Sure seemed like it. She was pretty cute actually. I can see Carl and that girl together in the future if they have to reproduce. That is, if they can find a cure or something.

I want more Michonne.

Comment

• If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

Comment

Working...
                                X