• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This show rules.
    ​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
      The one zombie with the gas-mask when Rick peeled the helmet off! Wowww that was bad *** lol
      Yeah they definitely stepped up the ante. That prison was like a circus of zombies. How bout when they were stabbing the zombies through the gate and that one zombie turned around to go after Rick instead. Are they starting to think? Do they become advanced in the comics?

Comment

If you could only have three weapons for the zombie apocalypse what would they be?

You get one close range hand-to-hand weapon, one close range gun, and one long distance rifle or automatic

I'd use the Japanese naginata, basically a razor sharp samurai sword on a large staff to keep the zombies at a distance:

For my close range gun I'm goin with the Glock17 9mm.

Main reason is it is extremely common and I wouldn't have to worry about finding ammo since a lot of police officers carry this gun.

My long range gun is definitely the AR-15. Lightweight, customizable, and easy to find ammo for:

Yeah I prefer the long Japanese knife. Those zombies travel by sound and letting off a machine gun might summon a herd... plus you better be a marksman because if they get close it's curtains.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
          This show rules.
          I love it... I haven't been this entertained in a TV show in a minute. They always do a good job making you anticipate the next episode too. Football and Walking Dead... Sunday is back!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            I like how Carl became a badass. Maybe Rick figured that the little brat was going to run around and get himself into trouble anyway so might as well train him lol. Also, does he have a thing for Herschel's daughter? That might be something to keep an eye on.
            I read a spoiler about Carl in the comics, him and a few other characters... if they stick to it, man oh man!! I'm not gonna give it away but man oh man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              I read a spoiler about Carl in the comics, him and a few other characters... if they stick to it, man oh man!! I'm not gonna give it away but man oh man.
              Have you read any of the comics? I heard they were awesome.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Have you read any of the comics? I heard they were awesome.
                Just a few tidbits but not in their entirety.

Comment

Just a few tidbits but not in their entirety.
                  Haha I'm so tempted to read the plot lines from the comics to see how it plays out, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Comment

• Don't do it man. Better to be surprised... besides, they're not following the comics page by page anyway. A few minor tweaks here and there.

Comment

Don't do it man. Better to be surprised... besides, they're not following the comics page by page anyway. A few minor tweaks here and there.
                      Yup. I'm glad they decided to go another route so that essentially you could get two separate stories and not to mention, the entire "enchilada" can't be spoiled to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                        Yup. I'm glad they decided to go another route so that essentially you could get two separate stories and not to mention, the entire "enchilada" can't be spoiled to us.
                        How about those webisodes, you ever watch em?

Comment

• **** the comic books. Don't need to get spoiled yet, even if its a little different.

Comment

• Man this show is incredible. This episode was perfectly mixed with action/drama and character development.

I'm already going through withdrawal....

So who do you guys think was watching Carol from the woods?

Comment

• No idea, probably a character we've already seen from a preview IMO.

I really think it's Daryls brother.

Comment

• Carl was acting a little strange... maybe it was him.

Comment

Working...
                                X