The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Carl was acting a little strange... maybe it was him.

Lol, why would he creep like that though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Lol, why would he creep like that though?
      Yeah I don't think it was Carl simply because whoever was watching was in the woods outside of the prison fences. I doubt Carl would be out there.

Darryl's brother is definitely a possibility.Or some new character we have not yet met.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Yeah I know, I know... it can't be Carl but the show probably wants you to think it's him by how him and Lori were arguing and how he always crept off in season 2. I know Daryl's brother finds Michonne and Adrienne (that's her name right?) so I'm not sure if that's him outside the fence. I know somebody's gonna be letting walkers in the gate so apparently, that's the perpetrator. I'm puzzled too. Was that before or after Rick locked that kid in the yard and told him he better run?

Comment

• OMG, BEST EPISODE EVER!

Comment

• rough episode. Gonna miss T-Dog...

Comment

• Yes, liked T-Dog, couldn't stand Lori but that was difficult to see!!! Andria is an idiot!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                rough episode. Gonna miss T-Dog...
                T-Dog was awesome. He went out like a bad *** too.

However, I personally would tell someone to put a bullet in my head instead of being eaten alive by Walkers.

Comment

• about to watch the mid-season finale tonight CAN'T WAIT!!!!
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.
                      God I hate that ***** too. She pulled a gun out on Michon??? What a dumb hoe bag. Michon took care of her for months and saved her life twice. Ungrateful *****. I really hope see gets eaten alive by zombies I can't take anymore of her crap. She also shot my favorite character Daryl. I thought he was dead I was like oh **** he's dead this show is going to suck now. The comic book is sick too. You comics Enigma right?? You should check out some of my work I'm doing..
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                        The mid-season finale was spectacular but all I could think from watching this whole season is how much I hate Andrea now. Rushes way too quickly into a romantic situation with a guy (you barely even knew the Governor and you were already dropping the panties and no need to bring up Shane) but then she alienated people like Dale who showed legit concern for her mental health. Oh and then she always has to mention about how she has experience in something or is a good shot every episode. Of course, she just abandons the one woman who saved her skin in Michonne at the drop of a hat to be the Governor's new girlfriend. If the intention is to hate her, the writers are doing a good job lol.
                        Right, what a gullible broad she is. She's a perfect example of what you would call a smart/dumb person. I can't say I hate her but she's definitely not one of my favorites after these last few episodes. February's gonna take forever to get here.

Comment

• A few more days *bump*

Comment

• new season start this Sunday?
                            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

• Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                              new season start this Sunday?
                              Not a new season - they just split the seasons in half ala Breaking Bad. It's still the 3rd season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                                Not a new season - they just split the seasons in half ala Breaking Bad. It's still the 3rd season.
                                Ha, that's right..feels like a new season though.
                                my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Working...
                                X