No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      And the kid from Everybody Hates Chris wasnt even bit but he just got sick, died and turned. I know that they said we're all infected but I wonder what caused him to die
      swine flu!

Comment

• Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Wow, tons of guts in that episode.

I actually felt horrible when Rick was slicing them pigs...really awful! Felt so bad when they were crying.

Oh well, even he almost turned sick.

Not sure if it was because of the pigs, OR because of the thing that happened at the prison. Most likely both.
          Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
            Yea the pig scene was a killer. So who do you think was feeding the walkers the rats?
            Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.

Comment

Probably that young blonde girl who lost her father, she has some sort of sympathy for the zombies, which I find weird.
              Yea that girl is pretty scary weird.

Comment

My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  My wife thinks it's the governor, I told her it might be that black dude from the previous episode that had the wine case fall on him. Can't be that little girl because who burnt those bodies? Gotta be the same person that's feeding the walkers.
                  Oh, I forgot about the governor, maybe he has an inside job guy in there.

Comment

Hmmm, you may be right.

Comment

Yup that's what I was thinking.

Comment

• The carnage!!!

Comment

• Yes Carol is a bad ***.

Comment

Yes Carol is a bad ***.
                            Yeah she's definitely stepping up to the forefront as a leader.

Comment

• So who was on the radio? hmmmmmmmm

Comment

So who was on the radio? hmmmmmmmm
                                I need to watch the episode again because I don't even recall that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X