The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I need to watch the episode again because I don't even recall that part.
    It's twords the end when Darryl and the others are driving into town to get medicine.

Comment

• Slow episode, but glad we found out who did this.

Tyrese is a ticking time bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Slow episode, but glad we found out who did this.

Tyrese is a ticking time bomb.
        You thought it was slow? I found it more entertaining than the 1st two. Ish is about to hit the fan.

Comment

• So who do you see as the next regular to die?? Could it be Glenn? Or is that to obvious?

Comment

You thought it was slow? I found it more entertaining than the 1st two. Ish is about to hit the fan.
            Yeah, I found it slow for some reason.

Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
            So who do you see as the next regular to die?? Could it be Glenn? Or is that to obvious?
            Glenn won't die, I have a feeling Hershel dies soon and maybe even Carol.

Hershel because he's old and I think he's training Rick to be more open-minded than he is.

Carol because she's pretty useless and I don't see where she can go from here.

Comment

• Ok I didn't see that one coming!!!

Comment

• What an awful episode. Rick is going to lose his leadership, but that whole exchange should have never happened.

Best part was Daryl getting in that guy's face about the alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  What an awful episode. Rick is going to lose his leadership, but that whole exchange should have never happened.

Best part was Daryl getting in that guy's face about the alcohol.
                  I am so disappointed, what right did he have with what his punk son did shooting that kid for no reason. Not liking where this is going.

Comment

• Messed up what happened to the peach lady lol.

Comment

Messed up what happened to the peach lady lol.
                      That one I saw coming as soon as they introduced them.

Comment

• Taping the Dead, watching the Dallas/Saints game!

Comment

• You aren't missing anything, it wasn't that great until the end.

Comment

• The end was good. The little girl should have bit it!! Can't stand her. Anyway can't wait to see Daryl when Rick tells him about Carol.

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                              The end was good. The little girl should have bit it!! Can't stand her. Anyway can't wait to see Daryl when Rick tells him about Carol.
                              Lizzie really creeps me out I hope we don't see too much of her now that Carol is gone

Comment

• Rick is going t o tell Daryl that Carol left, coward.

Comment

Working...
                                X