The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Rick is going t o tell Daryl that Carol left, coward.
    Looking forward to seeing how he handles that. It's not going to be a pretty sight!
    sigpic

Comment

• Terrible episode, worse then reading some of the threads on this message boards.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
        Terrible episode, worse then reading some of the threads on this message boards.
        That episode was alright. It wasn't the greatest but it was good to have the Governor back.

Comment

• I was reading some comments on Facebook, you're not the only one who hated last night's show.

Comment

• Omfg, this show sucks so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Omfg, this show sucks so bad
              Where are they going with this?? The guy was an ******* and now I'm suppose to feel sorry for him?? I don't think so.
              sigpic

Comment

• The show's storyline should have ended when they "found" Sophia. Season 3 started promising, but went downhill fast and season 4 has been absolutely terrible. They better come up with some twists or this thing will come to an end pretty fast.

Comment

• Lol not a great episode but the ending was good. And we all knew he was still a sicko.

Comment

• All I can say is Holy **** about crazy Lizzie!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                      All I can say is Holy **** about crazy Lizzie!
                      My thoughts exactly. It's been obvious for a while that Lizzie was a little...off, but I definitely didn't see that ending coming.
                      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• When I want to see the walking dead I go to midtown at morning rush hour

Comment

• Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            Probably my favorite episode so far. It took the show to a whole new level imo. The last two episodes should be crazy especially the season finale.
                            Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                              Agree. Definitely the best episode this season.

And all of the scenes between Carol and Tyrese were great. Kept me on the edge of my seat.
                              Lizzie was crazy but I liked the character. Thought she brought a nice little twist on the show. I was a bit upset she got off'd even though she was psycho.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

• I can't help but have a feeling that one of the series regulars that has been around since Season 1 is going to bite the bullet in the next 2 episodes. I can't see it happening to Rick and Carl yet but one has to wonder how much longer they can drag out Glenn's character that is so tied to Maggie.

We've seen Carol experience so many extremes in regards to close relationships whether it was an abusive husband, not knowing the fate of her own child, and now what happened on Sunday night. What else does she offer at this point?

Daryl has potential in the fact he isn't really emotionally developed compared to his own peer group and is still trying to find out who he is but I could see him on the chopping block making a huge sacrifice and you have to wonder if Norman Reedus the actor is getting any big offers from the stellar performance he has delivered to us on the Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X