The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Don't understand how these people are living in this house like everything is all good? Do they even have boards on the windows?[/quote] Didn't the doctor look like Joe Biden? LMAO
    [/quote]Lol, yeah he did.

Comment

That season finale broke my heart.

Comment

Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.[/quote]Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Agreed....the wife and I were really bummed out.....right before the final scene played out, I thought "oh s***, I think I know what I'm about to see."</P>

Have to admit, they tied it together pretty well at the end.</P>[/quote]Yeah I guess you gotta be a parent to understand. My wife doesn't even watch the show... too scared.

Comment

To add to that... that scene caught me off guard. I never expected that lil girl to be a zombie. One thing for sure, wasn't nobody gonna shoot my daughter but me. I'm still sad thinking about that poor lil girl.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That season finale broke my heart.[/quote] very dramatic and very good episode! Wow!

Comment

I enjoyed it very much. Only thing that would've made it better would be if Dale (old man) shot Shane in that forest when he had the chance. That shane guy is such a snake...he needs to be taken care of Goodfellas style.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Itlan"]Mid-Season finale.

And finally a good episode. The stupid girl is dead, so we can move the **** on. Never seen a more stagnant storyline. Pathetic.[/quote]Wow man you're heartless. I thought that was real sad.[/quote]Sorry, tired of this 8 episode arc of "let's find this girl!" and the plot moves nowhere. It was simply tiring and I was ready to give up on the show.

Finally, they get down to business for once in this show.

Comment

I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm just fine with the girl thing being over, they can move on. This season has stunk so far, too boring.

Too much drama, bring on the zombies![/quote]and terrible acting
                          dont get me wrong, I'll keep watching but the story got really weak and did I mention the acting?

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]Does anybody know a good site to watch The Walking Dead online? I need some Links!![/quote]http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i..._walking_dead/

recommend divxden, fast stream no time limits.
                            also recommend firefox with ad-block add-on...just makes it much better

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]That's weird because last season when they were trapped in the city, they had to rub zombie blood on themselves to make it out. This show has become real inconsistent and this episode tonight was real slow... almost put me to sleep.[/quote]yeah that being able to be quiet under the cars scene made me WTF??? WHEN DID THIS CHANGE...then I lit my bowl and realized just enjoy the buzz, dont ask why

Comment

yeah i had a feeling the girl was in there episode before last. cant believe that was the entire season but it was it is. agree with above that acting is pretty lame by most and the inconsistencies are killing me like the under the car thing and is it just me or are they getting faster every episode? first season it was old school foot dragging zombies and this season they seemed to be able to jog a bit. full on sprint next season? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X