The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?[/quote]its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?[/quote]

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...
        [/quote]</P>

Not really related, but I read in Wired magazine that Netflix accounts for 25% of ALL internet traffic. I knew it was popular, but this factoid surprised me. I have The Walking Dead comic series, haven't read too much of it though. If your into The Walking Dead, you should probably check out 'Remains.' Somewhat similar idea, but I think it is only a two part mini-series/show. I read most of that comic series, I think IDW publishes them both though.</P>

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]So are the episodes in February the 2nd half of season 2 or is that considered season 3?[/quote]its coming back in feb? must be 2nd half of season 2 i guess
          [/quote]

Yes, it's coming back around there.

Comment

i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?

Comment

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote]

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote]

You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote]

PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics[/quote]As much as I want to, I'm gonna have to decline and be patient. Good looks though bro.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="mattpl908"]i havent got the chance to watch any of the episodes yet ima start downloading them today....did anyone watch american horror story? its a pretty good series[/quote] One of my favorite shows this year, can't wait for 2nd season[/quote]Never heard of it. I can't wait til The Walking Dead comes back. I wanna know what that doctor whispered to the sheriff... unless I missed it somehow.[/quote] You didn't, but I read what it was in the comics, which I hope they change it up a bit because then that was a huge spoiler lol[/quote]I almost feel like asking you what did he say?[/quote] PM me if you really want to know, although who knows if it is real or not, could just be in the comics[/quote]</P>

have you read niles' Remains? they had a little movie or two parter made out of it very recently. I never finished the comic series but I enjoyed it. Not to sound like a devianbut the very beginning of the series has the main character engaged in 'doggy,' with a ****tail waitress while she's doing lines. while they're in the middle of business, the powder runs out, and she ends the session without letting him finish, claiming no pay no play or something to that effect. i liked how it set the tone for the type of characters that the story would involve.</P>

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?q=walki...POrW2wXl5aSADA

Comment

I'm testing my iPad.

Trying stuff out.

http://www.google.com/search?q=walki...POrW2wXl5aSADA

Comment

Great show...

Comment

Working...
                                X