Re: The Walking Dead

There's a promo online

February 12th begins the season again.

CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]There's a promo online

CAN'T WAIT![/quote]Spartacus starts this week, and fringe is back. But chuck is over after this week
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]There's a promo online

CAN'T WAIT![/quote]Same here, hopefully they do a marathon soon so I can get my fix..I'm jonesin

Comment

ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

Comment

The Walking Dead is back tonight.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was about the Pats.[/quote]lol

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]The Walking Dead is back tonight.[/quote]1/2 hour to go... Woooohoooo

Comment

What happened to the preview of next weeks episode?

Comment

They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.

Comment

[quote user="GiantLife615"]They put it after the first commercial break of this terrible new comic book show. Its up on amctv.com though. Im a little salty that they made me watch this other lousy show.
                          [/quote]Yeah at least that other show they had last year was watchable.

Comment

Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]

YES lol.

Episode was decent, only because it was leading to the next episode did I really love it.

And the fact that Rick was the man for just blowing the **** out of thise Philly *******s

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X