The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="mr.hiroki"]ok, damn, last time; HAS ANYONE HEARD OF STEVEN NILES' 'REMAINS?' It's along the same lines, and with so many fan boys of TWD, I'm really surprised that there have been no replies.........[/quote]</P>

you people are ****ing terrible</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
      [/quote]was thinking same thing next weeks episode looks real good..

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar?

I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]More of a 'set up' episode, but those guys from Philthy were mad funny and soooooo skeezy
          [/quote]+1

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="TheEnigma"]Anyone else get a good chuckle out of the Philly guys and then one of them urinates in the bar? I was like "That's so philly".[/quote]Yeah those guys got what they deserved.[/quote]</P>

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>

[/quote]heh JP.. </P>

why waste a bullet (in the head) when the fat dude was already dead on the floor.. i never went to zombie class (there is one in University of Ottawa if you can believe that lol) canone still change to the undead if you are already dead.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol dont mess with cops.....I got the message loud and clear. you? haha</P>[/quote]Right... especially one that's living and surviving in a zombie apocalypse. His trigger finger is a lil itchier.

Comment

In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up
                  They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote]

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.
                      I miss Red Hook

Comment

Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...

Comment

[quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote]

Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.[/quote]I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Best episode of the year IMO, so great!!! But 3 more episodes? That was quick...[/quote]Yeah it is going quick. The only flaw I found in Sunday's show was how Rick and Shane was cutting their hands open and touching and stabbing zombies at the same time.

Comment

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="bklyn1028"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]In other news the 2nd half of season is really picking up[/quote]Yes it is. Great show tonight.[/quote] Jon Berenthal (Shane) is a fantastic actor because I FRIGGIN HATE HIM!!...lol....First saw him in that stupid show Witches of Eastwick which my wife forced me to watch. I'm curious where the story goes, now that Lori told Rick Shane is nuts.[/quote]I got a love/hate feeling for Shane. On one hand I would like to see him get bitten but on the other hand, I think the show will feel a lil odd without him. I was shocked that nobody died last week and I hope next week's show isn't just about torturing that kid.[/quote]Shanes a dead man but id have to assume it'll be the last episode of the season.. not that i wish this to happen but you can see the wife and the blonde pitting Shane/Rick against eachother.. evil broads </P>

</P>

my monies on Rick btw</P>

Comment

I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X