The Walking Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

I would love to see a whole Michael Jackson Thriller routine for the finale of the whole series... people will go nuts in their disappointment. I would love to have a laugh, as the writers and producers make a complete joke of it all, after so much suspense and drama about a topic so ridiculous.

Great series... I started watching from the middle of last season, and have to say that I am hooked.

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote] At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]It might happen but Shane originally died way earlier in the comic series. Shane has Rick at gunpoint and is about to kill him but Carl shoots Shane from behind instead.

So while they may go to the prison, I expect there to be key differences.

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

SPOILER ALERT!

I hope this happens though! That'd be sick

Comment

Well, Shane beat the sh*t outta rick, and rick kinda pussied out. If it was me, I woulda left him on the bus. For Shane to pull a gun on him, that is not cool. He might be right, Rick might be a *****.

But, he saved him, maybe he's thinking a menage-a-trois.....lol
            I miss Red Hook

Comment

Welp there goes Dale. They should've killed that kid.

Comment

Interesting show tonight. I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much. The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding. It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

Comment

[quote user="Bohemian"]Interesting show tonight.* I thought that the whole argument on whether or not to apply 'wild west justice' was a bit much.* The decision should have been much easier, and if there were to truly let him live, they should have all confronted the prisoner before deciding.* It was a bit silly, but then again... we are talking about a zombies show.. LOL.

[/quote]That kid ain't nothing but trouble. You can tell how he killed that walker in last weeks episode and how he was all extra excited when they were in the car. Add in the fact how he was trying to con Carl in the barn, I just get a real bad vibe from him.

Carl needs to start speaking up... he should've told the group what Randall said and he should've definitely told everybody how he confronted a walker in the woods. Then again, Rick did tell him to be quiet and think.

Comment

I hope Carl dies.

Comment

• Re: The Walking Dead

Next episode is gonna be interesting. I shouldn't have but I read a few spoilers. Can't wait!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.

Comment

I said it from the beginning that Dale would die.

He's too weak, he gets annoying at times. Perfect character to kill off.

But anyway, I feel like I get a sense of what happens now.

Comment

Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others.

I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Not that I think Dale was a strong character, but he was at least one that could challenge others. I'm sick of the wives club, zombiebait Carl, Tbone and the rest of the furniture on Herschel's farm.[/quote]+1 more action please!!!!

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JMFP2"]I hope the zombies overrun that ****ing farm.[/quote]* At some point i think they do, because they eventually end up at a PRISON in the series(i haven't read but heard), which from what i understand is absoulutley the craziest part of the series..[/quote]

Are these official show spoilers or just referencing the graphic novels? The show does seem to be veering a bit from the comic to somewhat keep us off guard.[/quote]It's slightly different than the comics to throw the audience off but it's still very similar as far as locations and certain aspects. In the comics, Shane got killed off already and it should be winter time by now. Dale should've been the one that boned Andrea but they added a lil twist. I think it's working for the most part while at the same time, makes people a lil more interested in reading the comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X