best looking on air personalities/reporters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best looking on air personalities/reporters

Just a change of pace. I watch NFL Net, ESPN and Weather Channel on a regular basis. All 3 networks have some fine looking ladies working for them. Who is your favorite---either individually or as a network?</P>

</P>

</P>

NFL Network--- Michelle Beisner, Stacy Dales, Kara Henderson, Lindsay Soto, Alex Flanigan</P>

</P>

ESPN--- Erin Andrews, Rachel Nichols, Suzie Kolber, Michelle Beadle, Hannah Storm, Bonnie Bernstein.</P>

</P>

Weather Channel---Stephanie Abrams, Jen Car***no, Kelly Cass, Crystal Egger, Maria LaRosa, Heather Tesch</P>

</P>

</P>

If I forgot anyone feel free to add to the lists.</P>

Re: best looking on air personalities/reporters

Chris Berman

Comment

Lindsey Soto and Michelle Beadle for me.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"]Michelle Beadle, far and away. I'd eat **** off her feet.<span style="display: none; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; max-width: 400px; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254); border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170); padding: 4px 8px; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); z-index: 5000; line-height: 120%; text-align: left; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;" id="xpndit_tooltip"></span>[/quote]Michelle Beadle is fine, but I dont think I would go that far---LOL!!!

Comment

The thing that puts Erin Andrews over the top for me is I feel like she would be a complete freak in bed.

Comment

Erin Andrews swag is mean.................................YO WHAT HAPPEN TO PAM OLIVER, YIKES!

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"]The thing that puts Erin Andrews over the top for me is I feel like she would be a complete freak in bed.[/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT size=4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Yeah, I can confirm that.... <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"></FONT></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>

[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="SIMMS5611"]

[quote user="greenca190"]The thing that puts Erin Andrews over the top for me is I feel like she would be a complete freak in bed.[/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT size=4><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Yeah, I can confirm that.... <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff0000"></FONT></FONT></P></FONT></FONT>

[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

That was meant as sarcasm, but for whatever reason, I can't alter the color to red, 'lest anyone here actually believed Erin &amp; I created the Beast With Two Backs....[]</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="little blue"]Erin Andrews swag is mean.................................YO WHAT HAPPEN TO PAM OLIVER, YIKES![/quote] What happened? She interviewed Eli after last week and he pulled up a bench to play the Moonlight Sonata on her piano teeth.

Comment

1 erin andrews
                        2 beadle

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQqIQ...eature=related

lol

Comment

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="little blue"]Erin Andrews swag is mean.................................YO WHAT HAPPEN TO PAM OLIVER, YIKES![/quote] What happened? She interviewed Eli after last week and he pulled up a bench to play the Moonlight Sonata on her piano teeth.
                            [/quote]Dont be hating on my girl Pam, she's got a DAMNED fine behind, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="little blue"]Erin Andrews swag is mean.................................YO WHAT HAPPEN TO PAM OLIVER, YIKES![/quote] What happened? She interviewed Eli after last week and he pulled up a bench to play the Moonlight Sonata on her piano teeth.
                              [/quote]Dont be hating on my girl Pam, she's got a DAMNED fine behind, LOL

[/quote]They don't know nothing about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X