‘Proof’ Eli Manning was in on Giants memorabilia scheme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
    I just find it funny that people pay large sums for supposed "game worn" gear. There is literally no real way for the buyer to know if it is or isn't.
    I don't know why you'd want stuff like that, anyway. You're essentially buying someone's dirty laundry

Comment

Originally posted by LongIslandGiantFan View Post
      How much did your Eli Manning signed game helmet cost you?
      I don't really buy memorabilia, havnt since I was a kid
      If you've never played your opinion is invalid

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        I don't know why you'd want stuff like that, anyway. You're essentially buying someone's dirty laundry
        I mean if I was rich I'd buy Eli's super bowl jersey in a heartbeat if it was legit

Comment

isn't this really old news?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
            I mean if I was rich I'd buy Eli's super bowl jersey in a heartbeat if it was legit
            I want Tyree's Helmet!
            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
              I want Tyree's Helmet!
              According to my best friend who's a pats fan you'll need adhesive remover to clean it up lol

Ironic these accusations from a pats fan, but I always say if he glued his helmet and that was premeditated that's even more impressive lol

Comment

Oh my gosh.....off with his head!
                If they were helmets handled by the equipment man, then they are authentic helmets no? Who gives a **** if they were worn in a ****ing game?
                Anyway, a sports memorabilia guy ripped me off once, so as far as I'm concerned, they deserve as much sympathy as used car salesmen!
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                  Oh my gosh.....off with his head!
                  If they were helmets handled by the equipment man, then they are authentic helmets no? Who gives a **** if they were worn in a ****ing game?
                  The people that paid the exorbitant rates for "game-worn" equipment would care. They got ripped off

Comment

Here y'all go, just because:

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Who gives half a **** and shame on you for this thread.

Whats next? He bought captain crunch on tuesday?

**** this.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Here y'all go, just because:

Fake memorabilia sales will get you a whole ****load of Cap'n Crunch.

Comment

Word.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          Not when it says Manning on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
                            Stfu
                            hahaha Eli is a THIEF..stole multiple people's hard earned money. I hope he is CUT and we draft WATSON. Let him go throw INTERCEPTIONS for the BILLS.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                              hahaha Eli is a THIEF..stole multiple people's hard earned money. I hope he is CUT and we draft WATSON. Let him go throw INTERCEPTIONS for the BILLS.
                              Yeah AND take that widdle boo boo TOE Thompson with HIM!

Comment

ELI MANNING STILL USES AOL WHY ARE WE NOT UP IN ARMS ABOUT THIS??
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X