Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Proof’ Eli Manning was in on Giants memorabilia scheme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    isn't this really old news?
    No. New evidence has leaked. His name is in the lawsuit. He is in big trouble big the NFL if this is true.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

    Comment


    • #32
      I love how they moved this. If this isn't Giants football related then nothing is.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

      Comment


      • #33
        Seems they want it to disappear quickly!


        BTW - ENTERTAINMENT!
        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          No. New evidence has leaked. His name is in the lawsuit. He is in big trouble big the NFL if this is true.

          Not exactly, but who knows. Eli just released these new emails last week and the plaintiff's lawyer leaked some of it to the press. It's big news because people would love for Eli to get smeared in this. But it seems like the case is finally moving towards the end. Can't see the Giants lawyers or Eli's lawyers being too worried about any of this nonsense. Especially if it was, in fact, taken out of context. But who knows.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by G2pm View Post
            Not exactly, but who knows. Eli just released these new emails last week and the plaintiff's lawyer leaked some of it to the press. It's big news because people would love for Eli to get smeared in this. But it seems like the case is finally moving towards the end. Can't see the Giants lawyers or Eli's lawyers being too worried about any of this nonsense. Especially if it was, in fact, taken out of context. But who knows.
            It's the greed in sports more then anything!
            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
              It's the greed in sports more then anything!
              Can't fathom why any fans even want any of these things. It's the only reason such a parasitic industry exists. Can't drudge up any sympathy for the plaintiff or businesses like Steiner Sports. As usual, Eli is keeping as silent as ever about all of it, until its resolution is reached.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                Yeah AND take that widdle boo boo TOE Thompson with HIM!
                AGReed

                Comment


                • #38
                  Was afraid this would come back to haunt the team. Very disappointed in all of this.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    ELI MANNING STILL USES AOL WHY ARE WE NOT UP IN ARMS ABOUT THIS??
                    probably still pays for it too.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
                      Was afraid this would come back to haunt the team. Very disappointed in all of this.
                      Would not be surprised if this is nothing new in any NFL locker room with the equipment managers and memorablia parasites. The sensational element is Eli's name getting attached to the mess. Don't see anything substantial there though tbh.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        probably still pays for it too.
                        man the dialup noise was so funny lol...or getting kicked off when a phone call came in!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Why on earth is this in the entertainment forum?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Brandon Jacobs has something to say about this. Lol. Can't say I disagree with him.

                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BS2HtvXF...record27&hl=en

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              No. New evidence has leaked. His name is in the lawsuit. He is in big trouble big the NFL if this is true.
                              Like I said all the ELI homers will down play this. So much for him having outstanding character, it's ripping people off any kind of way you try to spin it.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
                                Why on earth is this in the entertainment forum?
                                Because the mods want it to go where most people won't see it rather than close the thread and look like they running the site like communist China.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X