• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Are you Buying into his dribble?
    Like Curly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      The NY Daily News is a Joke practically a tabloid and owned by the evil Rupert Murdoch. I wouldn't believe this dribble. Eli did nothing wrong nowhere in any of these articles does it say Eli signed a contract to hand over game worn uniforms and there Is no law stating you cant keep your game worn uniforms. Bottom line Is this guy alleging this Is a con artist/A Criminal how can anyone take his word for truth.
      and if the NFL Buys into any of this nonsense shame on them.
      You know not of which you speak.
      The New York Daily News is owned by Mort Zuckerman. Murdoch (who is not evil at all) owns the Post.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Murdoch (who is not evil at all)

While I'm not going into politics or anything, I can say that I know the guy and have friends who work for him.

He's an awful individual. If you can say the same as me but cast a different light please do.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          While I'm not going into politics or anything, I can say that I know the guy and have friends who work for him.

He's an awful individual. If you can say the same as me but cast a different light please do.
          Opinions vary. But the undisputed truth is that the Daily News isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch, nor does he have any affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Like Curly Neal

Comment

Opinions vary. But the undisputed truth is that the Daily News isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch, nor does he have any affiliation.
              Well we can agree on that.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                Never said he would, just hope he will but you're probably right.
                Eli spoke to the press today.

Comment

I'm surprise he did and was incorrect assuming that he wouldn't... but very glad he did

Hearing he pissed off and hurt tone in his voice along with his eloquent comments just further solidifies what I know and what everyone soon will know .... that Eli did nothing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    I'm surprise he did and was incorrect assuming that he wouldn't... but very glad he did

Hearing he pissed off and hurt tone in his voice along with his eloquent comments just further solidifies what I know and what everyone soon will know .... that Eli did nothing wrong
                    I'm glad he did it too.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

He's a bad seed.

Comment

He's a bad seed.
                        Clearly he has anger issues.

Comment

He did. But Francessa says he wont do any one on one interviews until all the filings are public.

Comment

He's a bad seed.
                            lol!

Comment

They must be looking for the helmet he wore against the Niners in the conference championship. If there was no grass or dirt, it's obviously fake.

Comment

When this is over I for one will be shocked to learn that the NFL and the teams get money from this and that the controls around chain of custody for these items are non existent.

Blaming the players for that - unless they are specifically contractually liable - is as lame as it is expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X