Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OBJ makes the news again and not in a good light.....Come on Man!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    What do you recommend?
    I recommend charity work with children...

But please dont be later to the events. It doest look good.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      my companies run these events all the time ... between 20 and 30 of them a year ... and unfortunately this is an all too common practice

I've actually withheld the players pay for the event and given it to the charity ... which really isn't a big deal because that is what most of them do anyway

I personally am not upset at Odell for this ... mostly because I see it happen constantly ... I know it upsets parents though ... and those parents and kids are fans ... that is wear the bad look comes in

especially when there are a number of guys who show up early to the event ... help set up ... stay the entire time and stay late to sign things for the kids

some guys ... not many ... but some actually stay until every last person is gone

Hines Ward used to stay until everyone was gone and then help clean up ... never seen anything like it ... he also never took a cent for being there .. not one time

like anything else this is blown out of proportion and also made to look like it is an isolated event on Odell ... which it unfortunately is not
      I'm not following why athletes should feel obliged to do these things. If some do it, and genuinely enjoy the experience, that's great. If others do not, that should be their choice. The parents and community are the ones who are responsible for their kids.
      That said, Beckham should have been there on time, if he committed to it and was to be paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        I recommend charity work with children...

But please dont be later to the events. It doest look good.....
        I'm not sure I want the primary theme of my funeral to be "he touched a lot of children"

Comment

I'm not sure I want the primary theme of my funeral to be "he touched a lot of children"
          he does have that tat of MJ on his calf..

poor taste in a joke I admit but I couldn't help it
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

lol

Comment

• At least OBJ didn't take United Airlines. Who knows what would happen here if he got hurt.

Comment

Working...
              X