Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli pushes back towards doubters

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...rk-giants-nfl/

I actually am on Manning's side about this. A lot of people (fans and media) did turn on him. His previous track record does speak for itself. Go get 'em, Tiger!
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

He should have just shrugged it off...

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Not this time. A LOT of people have questioned his integrity. I am glad that we didn't get a robotic answer from him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        Not this time. A LOT of people have questioned his integrity. I am glad that we didn't get a robotic answer from him this time.
        If that's Eli angry, he's a freaking cyborg.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          If that's Eli angry, he's a freaking cyborg.
          Lol

Comment

lol, I see what you did there

Comment

Good I hope it eats at him relentlessly. Make everyone pay for doubting you. We need him so much. Lets see what happens.

Comment

Top Cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post
                  Top Cat?
                  That is his sidekick. Lol

Comment

That is his sidekick. Lol
                    If it was Top Cat I wouldn't of had to ask. That's the cartoons when I was a kid.
                    Quarter with the string on it. 😀

Comment

I actually am on Manning's side about this. A lot of people (fans and media) did turn on him. His previous track record does speak for itself. Go get 'em, Tiger!
                      While I understand that the plaintiff has absolutely no obligation to do so until he's in court, as some point, I would like to see what he is specifically saying is fraudulent, and exactly how he knows this.

I mean...it's not like he's gonna hold up a Mets cap and say, "this is what Eli gave me"!!! He's gonna detail how the helmet he saw in that came had an oblong dirt stain here, and this one doesn't.

It should be sad and interesting!
                      eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                        While I understand that the plaintiff has absolutely no obligation to do so until he's in court, as some point, I would like to see what he is specifically saying is fraudulent, and exactly how he knows this.

I mean...it's not like he's gonna hold up a Mets cap and say, "this is what Eli gave me"!!! He's gonna detail how the helmet he saw in that came had an oblong dirt stain here, and this one doesn't.

It should be sad and interesting!
                        The plaintiff has to prove it was not game used. How will they accomplish that. Yep it is a helmet , Yep it blue and has a NY logo on the side of it. Yep it is an official NFL /NY Giants helmet, Was it game used? has a scratch on it It could be, it also could not be. What is the plaintiff's argument going to be ; Do you have film or a photo of that particular helmet was used in a game? The defense can show any film of any helmet and say it is this one. This the quintessential Chicken and the egg argument. I don't see how the plaintiff has any case to prove that there is a difference between used and not used by appearance.
                        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

You can't say EVIL....without ELI.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I like how this thread is allowed to remain in the main forum, while the negative ones got moved

Comment

This is chump change for Manning. Just give it to charity. Really surprised at Eli to involve himself in this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X