So Cruz Threw Eli Under The Bus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cruz Threw Eli Under The Bus

I know the forum has been down but I've been waiting to hear what all you Tiki haters have to say, since Cruz took a shot at Eli by saying "things don't add up" regarding the memorabilia scandal.

So do you guys hate Cruz now or is there a double standard

On my phone so I can't link articles

Got your back

http://sportsnaut.com/2017/05/victor...rabilia-email/

or

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...morabilia.html
    Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Suuuuuuch a clickbait headline. He did not throw him under the bus.

Not your thread headline, but the headline of the nj.com article.

Comment

Link

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...ail/ar-BBAMAP7

Comment

Oh, the drama queens are going to love this.

Comment

Eli did it. Its like Tom Brady. He deflated footballs. Eli gave away fake memorabilia. The evidence is there. Its just if you care or not.

We are all just suckers in a jar.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Eli did it. Its like Tom Brady. He deflated footballs. Eli gave away fake memorabilia. The evidence is there. Its just if you care or not.

We are all just suckers in a jar.
              I gave my friend a fake Rolex ,a Bolex is that illegal?
              sigpic

Comment

Always thought Cruz couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Word like "own up" "admit to it" are a lot different than "misunderstanding" or needs to clear the air..

Cruz is assuming Manning is guilty of wrong doing but is aware that the email could have been in response to a personal request.

Hey, victor. How about you give the guy who helped you make millions the benefit of the doubt and keep your mouth shut, stupid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                  I know the forum has been down but I've been waiting to hear what all you Tiki haters have to say, since Cruz took a shot at Eli by saying "things don't add up" regarding the memorabilia scandal.

So do you guys hate Cruz now or is there a double standard

Yes.

Comment

Yea I'm with Cruz on this one.

The evidence that Eli was in on it is too difficult to ignore.

"2 helmets that can pass for game used." I mean come on people use your head. That email says it all.

Eli wanted to keep his game worn equipment because they had obvious sentimental value to him. Personally I think anyone who actually buys that crap thinking it's the actual game used jersey or helmet is an idiot. Why would you trust that?

At the end of the day, all that happened was a few hardcore fans didn't get the real game used equipment they so stupidly overpaid for. Cry me a river.
                    Last edited by GiantsFan27; 05-09-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

you're telling half the story, he then also went on to say Eli's character is top notch and that he believes him.

Comment

Wow. No reason for this to be in entertainment section. This is real news

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                          you're telling half the story, he then also went on to say Eli's character is top notch and that he believes him.
                          Yes pretty much same conclusion we came to in the other thread on this before the boards went down
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                            I told the part of the story pertinent to my title. He threw him under the bus then tried to back track IMO. You gonna call me a D bag, then say I'm a stand up guy. If he's that much of a stand up guy, he should have kept his trap shut.

Comment

The Tiki comparison makes no sense. Tiki repeatedly bad-mouthed Eli during and after his playing days, which is one of the reasons why he's on the outs with the Giants.

Meanwhile, Cruz praised Eli's character while making it clear that Eli needs to explain what the e-mail was about since this thing isn't just going to blow over. How is that Cruz throwing Eli under the bus when this memorabilia issue is heading to court? It's not like Cruz said Eli is definitely guilty.
                              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X