Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tribute to Whitney Houston覧 1991 Super Bowl XXV National Anthem sung By Whitney Houston 1963-2012 RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Whitney Houston覧 1991 Super Bowl XXV National Anthem sung By Whitney Houston 1963-2012 RIP

Here is a link to when Whitney Houston's sung the national anthem in Super Bowl XXV NY Giants vs Bills.
    <a href="http://allamericancollectiblesblog.com/2012/02/12/tribute-to-whitney-houston-1991-super-bowl-xxv-national-anthem-sung-by-whitney-houston-1963-2012-rip/">
    Whitney Houston National Anthem Super Bowl XXV</a>

Re: Tribute to Whitney Houston覧 1991 Super Bowl XXV National Anthem sung By Whitney Houston 1963-2012 RIP

I love that day!!! Whitney sang that Anthem better than anyone!!! Ever!

Comment

Re: Tribute to Whitney Houston覧 1991 Super Bowl XXV National Anthem sung By Whitney Houston 1963-2012 RIP

That brings me back to one of the most memorable Giants game I can remember. Indeed, this was a great day!

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]I love that day!!! Whitney sang that Anthem better than anyone!!! Ever![/quote]

I've never heard it sung any better! That was one of the best performances ever of the National Anthem. Every year since then I wonder if the person can top it and it has never happened in my opinion.

I've remembered the song, but even forgot it was the Giants and Bills.

Comment

[quote user="Jet-Blue"][quote user="Voldamort"]I love that day!!! Whitney sang that Anthem better than anyone!!! Ever![/quote]

I've never heard it sung any better! That was one of the best performances ever of the National Anthem. Ever year since then I wonder if the person can top it and it has never happened in my opinion.

I've remembered the song, but even forgot it was the Giants and Bills.[/quote]

Same here. An amazing performance and talent. RIP Whitney.

Comment

Man that still makes me well up and the missing man formation at the end seals it. Dammit!

Never equaled.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]I love that day!!! Whitney sang that Anthem better than anyone!!! Ever![/quote]EVER!!</P>

Sad day for all of us; enormous talent squandered. Still, when her name is mentioned in the future a few generations of fans will just smile. She had a way of making us do that. [:'(]</P>
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Yeah I posted the link on my facebook page. Nobody... I mean nobody sang the Anthem like Whitney did. A lot of people out there calling her a junkie and saying it was just a matter of time. I pay my respect and never kick a person when they're down. We all gotta go one day and some of us aren't gonna be remembered for squat.

Comment

That has to be the most beautiful rendition of the National Anthem ever. Whitney was def a lost talent
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Watching Mtv JAMS right now haunting!!!

Comment

I was hearing on the radio that she lip synced it. is this true?

Comment

[quote user="greygoose11"]I was hearing on the radio that she lip synced it. is this true?[/quote]

yes it is.. awesome no matter what but kinda takes away from the memory I had thinking it was a live performance. Nonetheless what a great talent we just lost. RIP

Comment

Working...
                        X