GMB's Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If no one steps up, I can do it (administrate). I take FF pretty seriously, consulted 4 teams last year, and won one league of my own, and finished third in another (still won my team fee back).

I've only been in Yahoo! leagues for football, but I have Fantasy Baseball in an ESPN league, so I guess it's similar. If you guys are really serious, I'm definitely in. I don't want to be in a league that will just bail two weeks in, so in addition to you guys, I'd hope for reputable posters. Trust me, it's easy to bail in free leagues, and I doubt you guys would want to do a fee league (and I don't think fee leagues can be conducted, since they're randomly generated).
    check your inbox
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Alright guys, if you want, PM me your emails, I have set up a free GMB FF league on ESPN. Any chance for a money league will have to wait a little, but I'm definitely down for one.

Draft is Monday at 4:30...let me know if you need an adjusted date. I want everyone to put their own touches on their own team, so it'd be nice if EVERYONE attends, so the date/time is flexible.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Oh, and first come first serve.

Comment

Monday at 4:30 eastern? that's 5:30 for me, I'm still gonna be at work.
          I suppose I could get the young fella to do my draft, but I somehow think I'll end and up with a bunch of patriots on my team.
          umm, any chance we could push it back a couple hours?

Comment

Absolutely. Time/date is flexible, I want it to work for everyone.

Comment

are there any openings left. I'm a big fantasy guy so I would love to play with some other Giants fan. Let me know if there are. Thanks
              NYG

Comment

Plenty of openings. PM me your email, or write it in a reply here, I'll send you the invite.

Comment

kind of want but don't know too much about ff football...if you still want a rook anyway pm me details

Comment

I'm in there as Team Cruz Control just so everyone can connect the team with the message board username.
                    NYG

Comment

only 4 more spots c'mon guys lets fill this up

Comment

is the draft still on for 4:30 eastern time today?

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                          is the draft still on for 4:30 eastern time today?
                          no b/c the draft needs to be filled first

Comment

Technically, I'm not League Manager I guess, so there is no way to change the draft date. Anyway know how to do this, or can I just let it reset itself?

Comment

Okay, it's figured out. I'm gonna get the other spots filled up, and upon doing this, we will all vote on a new draft date. I'm not LM, it is a custom league, meaning there is a referenda, where we will all vote and need six votes to pass changes. Draft will be accordingly scheduled after spots are filled, and I will notify everyone.

Comment

I'm in guys.. Team Turn your head and coughlin

Comment

Working...
                                X