No announcement yet.

My FF team....thoughts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm NOT starting Romo. Statistically, and on paper, it appears Romo has the better matchup, but I just see the Giants defense clamping down on the Cowboys, and Witten isn't playing which might make Romo a bit uncomfortable.
    Last edited by gmen0820; 09-05-2012, 12:56 AM.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Shonn is a frickin bum if you ask me

I also have a good feeling about Wilson though, I've started in him in three of my leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
        Shonn is a frickin bum if you ask me I also have a good feeling about Wilson though, I've started in him in three of my leagues.
        He lacks a second gear, but I feel like he's gonna put up 1200 yards at an average 4ypc. Average back, but he's gonna be a workhorse for Sparano.

Comment

Here's my 12 team league team:

Comment

Starting team will be adjusted*

And I don't care about the TE position. Black Unicorn is scoring tonight lol

Comment

schaub's gonna torch miami I would of start him, what happened to gronk?
              is that nfl.com you doing the perfect challenge too?

Comment

Originally posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
                schaub's gonna torch miami I would of start him, what happened to gronk?is that nfl.com you doing the perfect challenge too?
                It's another league. This one is 12 teams. $50 a team. Yeah maybe I will start Schaub.

Comment

Working...
                X