Andre Brown or Alfred Morris(Was)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Brown or Alfred Morris(Was)

who should I start as my second rb? I had bradshaw but now I have to choose between these two

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    who should I start as my second rb? I had bradshaw but now I have to choose between these two
    Are these your only 2 choices? Its 6 of and a half a dozen the other. Go for the guy you enjoy rooting for. Thats our boy.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Alfred Morris.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Damn scratch that lol

Comment

I hope you started Brown!
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You never know, Morris could still score more. The Bengals are rather bad on D.

Comment

I started Brown, got me 25 pts woohoo! And yes these were my only two options, had Bradshaw and Fred Jackson go down already this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                I started Brown, got me 25 pts woohoo! And yes these were my only two options, had Bradshaw and Fred Jackson go down already this season.
                Hahaha funny. I got lucky with Jackson since I took Spiller like 10th round, and got bad luck with Bradshaw since I acquired Wilson in a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Hahaha funny. I got lucky with Jackson since I took Spiller like 10th round, and got bad luck with Bradshaw since I acquired Wilson in a trade.
                  We have a really big Bills fan in our league and he took Spiller early. Wilson was also drafted which was a huge surprise as well. Spiller is looking really good so far, I wonder what the RB situation is going to look like in Buffalo when Fred Jackson comes back.

Comment

Working...
                  X