Anyone care to guess...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone care to guess...

...what my chances are tonight. I have a 13+ point lead and my opponent has Jay Cutler in a 6 pt/TD league.
    1 in 4 maybe?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    ...what my chances are tonight. I have a 13+ point lead and my opponent has Jay Cutler in a 6 pt/TD league.
    1 in 4 maybe?
    hopefully Cutler has one of his 4 ints games..its happened before...I have a 9 point league but my opponent has Brandon Marshall...good luck

Comment

1 in 4 maybe?
      I've got a 16 point lead going into tonight and my opponet's got Leshore
      my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
        you should be good

Comment

Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
          You must be going against me you son of a gun. I have a great team and am 3-4.
          FF is nuts sometime.
          In my main GMB league (Thee thread league) I lost 125 to 121 and went from second place to first.
          Go figure.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You must be going against me you son of a gun. I have a great team and am 3-4.
            FF is nuts sometime.
            In my main GMB league (Thee thread league) I lost 125 to 121 and went from second place to first.
            Go figure.
            Wow, I never would've figured a scenario for losing and moving up a spot lol
            I'm in 3 leagues with a combined record of 7-14, but feel as though there should be an asterisk beside that record. 2 of these leagues had to be autodrafted due to computer failure over a whole week, friggin' dell.

Comment

Funny thing is, I knew I was playing you when I read the thread, but got confused... i got Cutler in another league. Had to look into it to realize i was actually winning one this week.

Comment

Muwahahahah it felt GREAT to pull that win out, score 1 for the bad guy, LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                  Muwahahahah it felt GREAT to pull that win out, score 1 for the bad guy, LOL
                  uh-oh..sounds like Morehead went 0 for 2..

Comment

Cutler is blowing this game. It's actually flipping sad considering that this is the best team in the NFC North losing to Carolina.

Comment

Working...
                    X