Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's my first draft.......should I pickup Stafford off Waivers? Kamara for a late year stash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my first draft.......should I pickup Stafford off Waivers? Kamara for a late year stash?

I like Rivers this year, but think he'll be up and down. I think the same for Stafford, but believe he may have a break out year. Would you drop a Robert Woods or Devin Funchess for Stafford? Or anyone else on my roster? There's also Alvin Kamara, who I think will end up winning someone their FF league once Ivory and/or AP gets hurt. I may even drop someone to stash him for later this year.

Any thoughts?

(12 man league, passing TD's are worth 6 in my league)

QB: Philip Rivers
    WR: Mike Evans
    WR: Davante Adams
    WR: Golden Tate
    RB: Leonard Fournette
    RB: Marshawn Lynch
    TE: Austin Hooper
    WR/TE: Stefon Diggs
    WR/RB: Eric Decker
    BN: Doug Martin
    BN: Jonathan Stewart
    BN: Sterling Shepard
    BN: Devin Funchess
    BN: Robert Woods
    BN: Evan Engram
    K: Matt Prater
    Def: NYG
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

kamara was one of my favorite RB in the draft..... the dude runs for like 8 yards per carry... he is a great pick, if he gets the playing time...playing time is key for any rookie RBs , but read the news on him to see .... IMO he is a stud RB

dalvin cook also same thing

Joe Mixon is going to be the starter at cinci most likely and will be awesome

you have L fournette who is awesome also

if marlon mack gets reps for indianapolis he could be the best sleeper of all of them...dude will put up monster numbers, as a home run threat, he could score a whole bunch of TDs...but if frank gore is their main guy he may not play much.

i would replace sterling sheppard with a WR that will see more targets...shep is good but has to compete for targets....

check out the young Wr dallas got in the draft if you want a sleeper also Ryan Switzer, depending on if he gets to be the starter or not allas going to have big year on Offense and their starters at the WR position should do well

i see you have the NYG defense so right there you are in good shape!

2 cents!

PS my thinking is this... who has the best offense this year? then pick the guys from that team........ pick young guys that are going to start if u want to identify sleeper late rounders... pick all your scoring guys from the best offensive teams...

play your guys against the worst defensive teams each week.

3 cents! lol

PS i don't play fantasy football, so take with grains of salt!

http://www.heraldsun.com/sports/nfl/...169025707.html

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/245544/from-christian-mccaffrey-to-joe-mixon-what-to-expect-from-top-rookie-rbs

tarik cohen (the human joystick) and kareem hunt mentioned as stop rookie RBs also in the article
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 08-24-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I can't bring myself to draft anyone in the NFC East outside the GMen. I also think Shep will be a great flex option, b/c I actually think the opposite....I think he sees a lot of targets/red zone looks with all the focus on everyone else.

I'm more concerned about picking up Stafford or Kamara before someone else does. I've won my league 2 of the last 3 years by making smart FA moves, and stashing RB's that have potential to shine if the starter goes down. I think Kamara fits this bill.
      NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Working...
      X