GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I thought my team was rough from the get-go.

I mean, I killed it in FF last year, but I just could not manage the GMB team. I completely undervalued Moreno, stuck with TRich way too long, and made a very ill-advised trade for Cruz following Wayne's ACL and Blackmon's suspension.
    and then bragged about how you made the playoffs.

>.>

<.<

i will never forgive that
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      and then bragged about how you made the playoffs.

>.>

<.<

i will never forgive that
      Bragged...to you. You had the most prolific FF player and your team was such dog**** that you still missed the playoffs. That's rough, but you were a rookie.

Playoffs aren't brag-worthy to me on their own -- I made the playoffs in 6/7 leagues last year.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Bragged...to you. You had the most prolific FF player and your team was such dog**** that you still missed the playoffs. That's rough, but you were a rookie.

Playoffs aren't brag-worthy to me on their own -- I made the playoffs in 6/7 leagues last year.
        please do not start, you were like "lol Rudy Rectum in third place" and stop like that. Maybe not verbatim but you talked sooooooo much **** about me being in third and you being in the playoffs.

your squad was trash

Comment

please do not start, you were like "lol Rudy Rectum in third place" and stop like that. Maybe not verbatim but you talked sooooooo much **** about me being in third and you being in the playoffs.

your squad was trash
          Making fun of your team does not mean I was overrating mine.

Comment

Making fun of your team does not mean I was overrating mine.
            no, you were saying how good you were cause you made the playoffs.

Comment

no, you were saying how good you were cause you made the playoffs.
              Prove it. Because I am saying openly right now that my team, albeit better than your team, wasn't that good.

Saying that my team was overrated because it was better than that dumpster squad you were marching out there week-to-week is an exaggeration.

If everyone felt my team was awesome, then you may have a claim. But no one, including myself, felt my team was that strong. In other words, no one was overrating my team.

Now go get your shine box.

Comment

Prove it. Because I am saying openly right now that my team, albeit better than your team, wasn't that good.

Saying that my team was overrated because it was better than that dumpster squad you were marching out there week-to-week is an exaggeration.

If everyone felt my team was awesome, then you may have a claim. But no one, including myself, felt my team was that strong. In other words, no one was overrating my team.

Now go get your shine box.
                Look, your team sucked, you suck.

I was better and I will win the championship this season.

Comment

Look, your team sucked, you suck.

I was better and I will win the championship this season.

Yes, your ninth place team was definitely better; showed up in the rankings, too. You just may have been the lowest ranking Peyton Manning-led team in the country.

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe can just **** right off

Comment

• My God, Bowe was a disaster. Can't see much improvement for him in the future.

Comment

Yes, your ninth place team was definitely better; showed up in the rankings, too. You just may have been the lowest ranking Peyton Manning-led team in the country.
                        My team got injured, that is the only reason you made the playoffs.

The only.

Comment

My team got injured, that is the only reason you made the playoffs.

The only.
                          What? I was 8-5 -- the 3rd best record in the league. Your team getting hurt had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. If anything, Flip would have missed the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.

Comment

What? I was 8-5 -- the 3rd best record in the league. Your team getting hurt had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. If anything, Flip would have missed the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.
                            dude, you were third in the DIVISION for the ****ing longest, then I collapsed and that's the only reason why you made the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.

Comment

dude, you were third in the DIVISION for the ****ing longest, then I collapsed and that's the only reason why you made the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.
                              You really have no clue what you are talking about. I was third in our division for one week.

Comment

You really have no clue what you are talking about. I was third in our division for one week.
                                You definitely were not second in our division...

wasn't smoking villagers (who the hell is that) second ...flip was last, you and flip alternated between third and fourth cause you guys sucked

Comment

Working...
                                X