GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    You definitely were not second in our division...

wasn't smoking villagers (who the hell is that) second ...flip was last, you and flip alternated between third and fourth cause you guys sucked

Like I said, get a clue. I started 3-1, Villagers started 2-2. I was in third place in following week 2.

You really have no clue of what you're talking about. Your team collapsing had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. Even if you had won every single game, I would have been 7-6 and in the playoffs.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

Like I said, get a clue. I started 3-1, Villagers started 2-2. I was in third place in following week 2.

You really have no clue of what you're talking about. Your team collapsing had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. Even if you had won every single game, I would have been 7-6 and in the playoffs.
      Wait hold on

what about the weeks after that?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wait hold on

what about the weeks after that?
        Well, let's see: Villagers goes off on a tailspin to fall to 5-8, and I go on to win the division at 8-5.

Comment

Well, let's see: Villagers goes off on a tailspin to fall to 5-8, and I go on to win the division at 8-5.
          uhhh
          no, I want to know where you were in the division specifically.

Comment

uhhh
            no, I want to know where you were in the division specifically.
            Alternating between 1st and 2nd.

Comment

Alternating between 1st and 2nd.
              No, I was in second and in first for most of the season.
              Try again.

Comment

No, I was in second and in first for most of the season.
                Try again.
                Really? You occupied both first place and second place for most of the season?

You seriously haven't a clue. Like I said, even if you went 13-0, I still would have been in the playoffs. Do you realize that?

Comment

Really? You occupied both first place and second place for most of the season?

You seriously haven't a clue. Like I said, even if you went 13-0, I still would have been in the playoffs. Do you realize that?
                  If I wouldn't have collapsed at the end, you weren't getting in. It would have been Flip an I.

LMAO AND YES I WAS. I WAS FIRST IN THE DIVISION FOR MOST OF THE SEASON, AND SECOND IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE UNTIL MY ENTIRE TEAM GOT INJURED.

Comment

If I wouldn't have collapsed at the end, you weren't getting in.
                    Yes I would have. If you went 13-0, Flip would have missed the playoffs, not me.

Rudy, stop embarrassing yourself. If you try to sell your argument off as a joke right now, I might actually believe it. This is bad...even for you.

Comment

Yes I would have. If you went 13-0, Flip would have missed the playoffs, not me.

Rudy, stop embarrassing yourself. If you try to sell your argument off as a joke right now, I might actually believe it. This is bad...even for you.
                      You're probably right....Flip was much worse than you were.
                      But still, I definitely helped pave the freaking way.

And I love how you aren't putting up your rankings after week 1. I wonder why...

Comment

You're probably right....Flip was much worse than you were.
                        But still, I definitely helped pave the freaking way.

And I love how you aren't putting up your rankings after week 1. I wonder why...
                        Aw, look at that, it just clicked for you.

You didn't pave the way to ****. Your team had no bearing on me going to the playoffs. I will say it again: you could have ran the table all year and my team would have been in the playoffs.

And as for week 1 rankings, what do you want me to post? I was 1-0 after defeating Flip.

Comment

Aw, look at that, it just clicked for you.

You didn't pave the way to ****. Your team had no bearing on me going to the playoffs. I will say it again: you could have ran the table all year and my team would have been in the playoffs.

And as for week 1 rankings, what do you want me to post? I was 1-0 after defeating Flip.
                          Yeah, that was the only week you were on top, you were on the bottom. Your team was so trash.

AND IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN'T OF HAD A WAY.

Comment

Yeah, that was the only week you were on top, you were on the bottom. Your team was so trash.

AND IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, YOU WOULDN'T *have HAD A WAY.
                            Again, you're not comprehending the simple point that your team's collapse was irrelevant to me being in the playoffs. Your collapse paved the way for Flip -- not me. There's a distinction; one that I see you clearly struggle to grasp.

Comment

Again, you're not comprehending the simple point that your team's collapse was irrelevant to me being in the playoffs. Your collapse paved the way for Flip -- not me. There's a distinction; one that I see you clearly struggle to grasp.
                              Did you screenshot the weeks you were losing? I would of loved to see that.

Because you AND Flip were seriously in suckage mode. You were better than Flip but not by much.

Comment

Did you screenshot the weeks you were losing? I would of loved to see that.

Because you AND Flip were seriously in suckage mode. You were better than Flip but not by much.
                                Those screenshots showed my entire schedule -- win or lose. So yes, I did screenshot those.

Go get your shine-box, sweetie.

Comment

Working...
                                X