GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Those screenshots showed my entire schedule -- win or lose. So yes, I did screenshot those.

Go get your shine-box, sweetie.
    It only showed your week one results.

it only showed your weak one results
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      It only showed your week one results.
      Why don't you go take a second look. They both show the entire season's results -- Week 1-13 -- for my team, and the Smoking Villagers.
      Last edited by gmen0820; 05-01-2014, 03:41 PM.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Why don't you go take a second look. They both show the entire season's results -- Week 1-13 -- for my team, and the Smoking Villagers.
        So i'm still right.

Comment

So i'm still right.
          About what?

You claim my team was overrated, and yet, no one -- including myself -- felt it was rated highly, which in turn nullifies that assertion.

You claim your team's collapse was the reason I made the playoffs, and yet, I would have made the playoffs regardless of whether you would've went 13-0 or 0-13.

You claim that I didn't screen shot my losses, or anything past week 1, and as evidenced by post #1501, I not only did screenshot past week 1 -- I screenshot the entire regular season for not only me, but the Smoking Villagers, too.

You haven't been "right." You've been thrashed, now polish my shoes.

Comment

About what?

You claim my team was overrated, and yet, no one -- including myself -- felt it was rated highly, which in turn nullifies that assertion.

You claim your team's collapse was the reason I made the playoffs, and yet, I would have made the playoffs regardless of whether you would've went 13-0 or 0-13.

You claim that I didn't screen shot my losses, or anything past week 1, and as evidenced by post #1501, I not only did screenshot past week 1 -- I screenshot the entire regular season for not only me, but the Smoking Villagers, too.

You haven't been "right." You've been thrashed, now polish my shoes.
            Um I looked back at your schedule, and while you were losing two games in a row and winning one here and there..I WAS FIRST IN THE DIVISION AND SECOND IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE, while you were sucking.

Enough.

Comment

Um I looked back at your schedule, and while you were losing two games in a row and winning one here and there..I WAS FIRST IN THE DIVISION AND SECOND IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE
              I never disputed that. Try to keep up.

Comment

I never disputed that. Try to keep up.
                Well you're about to again.

Had I not lost 7 straight due to my team being totally inept down the stretch, you would of had a much harder time making the playoffs.

Comment

Well you're about to again.

Had I not lost 7 straight due to my team being totally inept down the stretch, you would of had a much harder time making the playoffs.
                  1.) You never lost 7 straight games.

2.) My team would have made the playoffs regardless of what ever you would have done.

Are you really too dumb to understand that? Your team could've gone 13-0, swept the series with me, and I still would have made the playoffs.

Comment

1.) You never lost 7 straight games.

2.) My team would have made the playoffs regardless of what ever you would have done.

Are you really too dumb to understand that? Your team could've gone 13-0, swept the series with me, and I still would have made the playoffs.
                    Yes I did.

Comment

Yes I did.
                      You didn't, but since you feel you did, tell me in which weeks they occurred.

Here is our league's home page: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....nfl/2013/74870

Comment

You didn't, but since you feel you did, tell me in which weeks they occurred.

Here is our league's home page: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....nfl/2013/74870
                        I lost three straight, my bad.

But you only had a winning streak of just one, and I had 45 waiver moves and you only had 36.

WHICH MEANS THAT MY TEAM WAS INJURED AND LOSING LIKE CRAZY, AND YOUR INCONSISTENT ****TY TEAM WAS GETTING HELP FROM MY SUCKAGE FEST.

Comment

I lost three straight, my bad.

But you only had a winning streak of just one, and I had 45 waiver moves and you only had 36.

WHICH MEANS THAT MY TEAM WAS INJURED AND LOSING LIKE CRAZY, AND YOUR INCONSISTENT ****TY TEAM WAS GETTING HELP FROM MY SUCKAGE FEST.
                          Well, you were wrong about the losing streak, like I told you.

And I'll say it again:

Care to dispute that?

Comment

Well, you were wrong about the losing streak, like I told you.

And I'll say it again:

Care to dispute that?
                            wow bro the personal insults are just so overbearing, please tone it down man damn geez

Comment

wow bro the personal insults are just so overbearing, please tone it down man damn geez
                              Prove me wrong. Dispute that point.

Comment

• Or just put yourself out of your misery. Do your IMO-tap dance, say this was all a joke, and walk away.

Comment

Working...
                                X