Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You still got my email address?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
      You still got my email address?
      I sent the invite to the one on file from last year.

      lfcar***@verizon.net
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Perfect

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          12 team league
          was it 12 last year?

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            was it 12 last year?
            yes
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • I would like to plan my august and like many others I'm also in other leauges can we pick draft date and time
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

              2015 season tbd

              Comment


              • Yup, we will work out something that is convenient for everyone.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Yup, we will work out something that is convenient for everyone.
                  Let's get it going only day I can't is 8/16 unless it's later in evening like 8
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                  2015 season tbd

                  Comment


                  • Only thing I can't do is Sundays (I work in a church). Other than that, most times should be open. If you have to do it on a sunday, I'll just draft over the phone like I did in another league last year.

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Only thing I can't do is Sundays (I work in a church). Other than that, most times should be open. If you have to do it on a sunday, I'll just draft over the phone like I did in another league last year.
                      Yeah, I drafted this league in a Philly Starbucks last year, lol. Two rounds were auto-picked because I lost signal on the speed-line ride back home.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • 2014 League roster is finalized.

                        TEofsteel and gurujot took the final 2 spots. I've PMed everyone regarding two polls -- league fee amount, and payout structure -- that I've created on the league page:

                        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/190320

                        As I detailed in the group PM, let's get this hammered out so that we can vote on a draft day that works for everyone. If you're having second thoughts about the league, just PM so that I can find your replacement.

                        Best of luck, everyone.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          2014 League roster is finalized.

                          TEofsteel and gurujot took the final 2 spots. I've PMed everyone regarding two polls -- league fee amount, and payout structure -- that I've created on the league page:

                          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/190320

                          As I detailed in the group PM, let's get this hammered out so that we can vote on a draft day that works for everyone. If you're having second thoughts about the league, just PM so that I can find your replacement.

                          Best of luck, everyone.
                          Shut up already
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Shut up already
                            That's it. I'm out of this league.

                            Where's Die-Hard to take over as commish?
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              That's it. I'm out of this league.

                              Where's Die-Hard to take over as commish?
                              He'd be a better commish than you!

                              AND PROBABLY BET TE LOOKING TOO.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • He's a life commissioner.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X