GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Thanks, B. We're all still trying to catch up, but I still think we're a few years away from when you can start putting in some effort.
    ha I suck at **** talking oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      ha I suck at **** talking oh well
      Haha no prob. By the way, just got your mail. You didn't have to slip that $5 in there; I told you I'd take care of the $.60, lol.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Haha no prob. By the way, just got your mail. You didn't have to slip that $5 in there; I told you I'd take care of the $.60, lol.
        cool.... well I didn't want to cost you anything thanks again Bill.......

Good luck everybody !

Comment

• I'm predicting either ryan, Bill, or Morehead will finish last.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I'm predicting either ryan, Bill, or Morehead will finish last.
            Long shot. Especially in a league with you and BnR.

Comment

• There's a chance I could win it all, and a greater chance that I finish in the basement...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                There's a chance I could win it all, and a greater chance that I finish in the basement...
                Prob this

Comment

• Who makes more waiver wire moves: Toad or Rudyy?

Comment

Who makes more waiver wire moves: Toad or Rudyy?
                    Toad.

Comment

• Who makes more ****ty, low-ball trades? : Bill or Bill?

Comment

Who makes more waiver wire moves: Toad or Rudyy?
                        Only if everyone I draft gets injured again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Who makes more ****ty, low-ball trades? : Bill or Bill?
                          It probably will be me. Trading is great, especially when you find a sucker.

Comment

It probably will be me. Trading is great, especially when you find a sucker.
                            Are you one of those used-car salesman kind of trade guys? I had one of those in my league who tried to trade Marques Colston for Julio Jones once, and he was doing his damn hardest to try and make it sound appetizing. Of course, had I known Julio would get injured, I would have accepted. But at face value at the time, it was obviously a massive lowball deal.

Comment

• Speaking of lowball trading, it's not really my fault when people offer me amazing deals.

Just last night I was offered (and took) Drew Brees and this guy's 5th round pick for Nick Foles, Ryan Mathews, and my 4th round pick -- hellz yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                                Are you one of those used-car salesman kind of trade guys? I had one of those in my league who tried to trade Marques Colston for Julio Jones once, and he was doing his damn hardest to try and make it sound appetizing. Of course, had I known Julio would get injured, I would have accepted. But at face value at the time, it was obviously a massive lowball deal.
                                dfaretg

Comment

Working...
                                X