• sounds good pleasure doing business w you
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      sounds good pleasure doing business w you
      Yep. Good luck with McCoy.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Yep. Good luck with McCoy.
          I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
            Sounds like you're going Jimmy Graham.

Comment

There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...
                I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?
                  Guys dont do it, why trade for the number 4 when you can trade up to number 2
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board
                    Generally what separates the first rounders in any position from later rounds isn't so much the drop-off in ceiling, it's the drop-off in floor... For the first half of the season (havnig already lost 3 guys to injury), I had undrafted Knowshon Moreno as my RB...
                    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-01-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

so basically, ur takin Forte!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                      1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                      Giants 13

Comment

we will see aug 23rd
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Could always start a second league if there's enough interest. Perhaps make it auction or PPR as a point of difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            Could always start a second league if there's enough interest. Perhaps make it auction or PPR as a point of difference?
                            I'm down for that.

Comment

• Ppr or auction would be sick. I have never done one so that would be fun. I'd be down for either format
                              sigpic
                              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                              __________________________________________________ ______
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                              __________________________________________________ ______
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Has the draft date and time been set? Sorry - to lazy to scroll through thread to find ...

Comment

Working...
                                X