Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • instead of the fourth give 5 and 6 and Ill throw in my 8
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      instead of the fourth give 5 and 6 and Ill throw in my 8
      The 4th is basically the same pick as the 5th.

      That's too much value to give up. Like I said, I'll put my money where my mouth is: I will take the deal I'm offering you. That's how mutually beneficial I view the original terms to be.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        The 4th is basically the same pick as the 5th.

        That's too much value to give up. Like I said, I'll put my money where my mouth is: I will take the deal I'm offering you. That's how mutually beneficial I view the original terms to be.
        I actually liked the deal but then I went Ruxin from the league mode when I found out you offered it
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          I actually liked the deal but then I went Ruxin from the league mode when I found out you offered it
          And, as you know, Ruxin had the SACK-O in his house for a year.

          So, what do you say? Do we have a deal? Take either side.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            And, as you know, Ruxin had the SACK-O in his house for a year.

            So, what do you say? Do we have a deal? Take either side.
            Yea Ill take the 9, I was referencing in specific to the episode where Pete lets Ruxin set his lineup and he still loses. And as you also know that Sack-O was a result of COLLUSION.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              Yea Ill take the 9, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
              Awesome.

              I get 4 picks in a row. You get 9 and 48.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Awesome.

                I get 4 picks in a row. You get 9 and 48.
                Cool, now the draft just needs to hurry up and get here
                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                - Marshawn Lynch

                Comment


                • My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Awesome.

                    I get 4 picks in a row. You get 9 and 48.
                    either its genius move or dumb that you don't have a pick to number 23
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                    2015 season tbd

                    Comment


                    • I traded #1 and #48 for 4 straight picks and to move up about 20 spots from round 8 to 6. All considered, I like it.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • It's different. I'm just trying **** out. I've only been playing since 2012, so I'm still experimenting. I'd be more conservative if the stakes were higher.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          It's different. I'm just trying **** out. I've only been playing since 2012, so I'm still experimenting. I'd be more conservative if the stakes were higher.
                          not that my many championships mean much or the 2nd/3rd place finishes either but

                          heres some advice, not that you need it but I like to give my 2 cents anyways and that is

                          if your going to have no picks until 23rd pick (early 3rd rd) then you need to focus on getting players who have a higher chance of success and less potential.

                          Im going to guess that the guys/gals will be taking mostly RB/WR up until then. You will not have Graham on the board by then as he will be gone by pick 15, worst case) and wont have any elite qb either (manning, brees, rodgers could be gone by then)

                          Its going to be tough starting your first pick in that round. Usually, you've built a damn good foundation by the time its the 4th rd.

                          Based on some of the mocks Ive done and the ADP list Ive compiled, there will be guys in each round that I want nothing to do with. Unless all 5 of the guys I want are gone for a specific round, then I'll take that BPA and probably focus on trading him.

                          I usually have a set of players I want in each rd, in order from priority 1 to 5. Ive had instances in middle to late rounds where that didnt work out, due to a player going 2 rounds too early and/or someone forcing a run on a specific position (which tends to be TE for us in the mid-late rds). Usually, the QB run is done about 5th rd (the second tier guys with potential to be really good)


                          NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



                          Originally posted by Generation Eli
                          1 and done, and its not even close

                          Packers 30
                          Giants 13

                          Comment


                          • I was planning on going Kicker and Defense, because I find them to be really underrated.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              I was planning on going Kicker and Defense, because I find them to be really underrated.
                              lmfao
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                              2015 season tbd

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                I traded #1 and #48 for 4 straight picks and to move up about 20 spots from round 8 to 6. All considered, I like it.
                                Has it already been put through
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X