GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Should I extend the payment deadline? Poppa Smurph is the only guy that hasn't reached out to me. Not sure what's going on with him.
    Just FYI, I haven't paid up on the GMB2 yet since I want the spot to remain open if someone else wants to be a last-minute addition.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Time to get GE on board, or we could also make it 11 teams with a bye if no one wants to take his spot
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• He emailed me back. Plans on paying tonight.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He emailed me back. Plans on paying tonight.
          I've been working a ton and have had class so I haven't gotten around to paying but I will do it tomorrow before the draft for sure
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Mock Draft
          1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
          4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
          __________________________________________________ ______
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Draft day ladies I'm ready to rock this ****
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Can't wait to make my first pick at 2:30, lol jk. Anyway, is 45s/pick okay for you guys? Yahoo mocks, as I know some of you have already done, I believe are 30s.

Comment

• http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....5-38bbf0200d6f

Comment

• Oh come on.

The thing said draft at 10 AM... I wake up early for the draft and it's ****ing pacific time?

They need to move the tech companies out of california so that everything can be on normal east coast time again...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    Draft day ladies I'm ready to rock this ****
                    dont fumble the first pick
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Oh come on.

The thing said draft at 10 AM... I wake up early for the draft and it's ****ing pacific time?

They need to move the tech companies out of california so that everything can be on normal east coast time again...
                      I know, everythings usually based on east coast time, and these tech companies think theyre special.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Haha, you're funny, gurujot. You really think that hanging the threat of sabotaging this draft over my head to undo our trade is gonna work? No chance, pal.

Comment

Can't wait to make my first pick at 2:30, lol jk. Anyway, is 45s/pick okay for you guys? Yahoo mocks, as I know some of you have already done, I believe are 30s.
                          Good for me

Comment

Haha, you're funny, gurujot. You really think that hanging the threat of sabotaging this draft over my head to undo our trade is gonna work? No chance, pal.
                            funny guy
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I'm funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?

Comment

I'm funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?
                                Tell me more about how you think of yourself as a clown
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X