No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've gone with the TEx0 approach. It's such a wasteland after Thomas and Gronk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      I've gone with the TEx0 approach. It's such a wasteland after Thomas and Gronk.
      Really ballsy move with Gordon. I don't think it'll pay off for you, but man, if it does...
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Guys Im telling you right now Terrence West is gonna be the steal of the draft
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          Guys Im telling you right now Terrence West is gonna be the steal of the draft
          Nah

Comment

• I know the chance is slim, but I didn't want to be kicking myself over not drafting him if he does win his appeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Really ballsy move with Gordon. I don't think it'll pay off for you, but man, if it does...
              I thought he had already lost his appeal. I would have entertained that notion if i knew otherwise...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Toad, send me an offer.

And make it nice!

Comment

• Hey 0820 how are yahoo leagues paid out I found a way to proxy my connection and get into them
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hey 0820 how are yahoo leagues paid out I found a way to proxy my connection and get into them
                    Create a PayPal account with your Yahoo email. Use that to pay for the league.

I took first last year, and it paid out 2 weeks into January.

Comment

Create a PayPal account with your Yahoo email. Use that to pay for the league.

I took first last year, and it paid out 2 weeks into January.
                      That will work out perfect, thanks man.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That will work out perfect, thanks man.
                        Yo, give the auctions a try. You might not want to go back.

Comment

• I'm kind of put off by the PRO leagues, though.

1. I hate 10 team leagues.
                          2. If it's gonna be 10 teams, make damn sure there's a flex. Everyone's starters look decent.

Comment

Yo, give the auctions a try. You might not want to go back.
                            Thats what I wanna do, I love doing the auctions but theres never a full lobby in free leagues and bots absolutely ruin it
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I wish auctions were more popular, they're a lot more fun than snake drafts.

Comment

Thats what I wanna do, I love doing the auctions but theres never a full lobby in free leagues and bots absolutely ruin it
                                They're actually easier in the PRO leagues. With no cpus, or 1-2 max, players actually go pretty cheap. Here are my 3 auction teams:

Comment

Working...
                                X