Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    My team is awesome.

Great WR's. Solid RB's, Very good QB, Very good TE, Best defense in football....Love it.
    WR-WR has yielded some solid teams. That's how all my mocks went this offseason, but I haven't landed picks in that range this year.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Can't believe I've cornered the Texans' dumpster fire receiving offense...

Let's go, FitzMagic!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        WR-WR has yielded some solid teams. That's how all my mocks went this offseason, but I haven't landed picks in that range this year.
        Its just where it fell at 12. My best mocks came when I waited for a QB.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Well, Julio Jones' value just went up $10. Perfect timing for my auction that starts in an hour...

Comment

• I'm really liking my team but might need to make a move for a better flex option
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Can't believe I've cornered the Texans' dumpster fire receiving offense...

Let's go, FitzMagic!
              I could trade you Andre Ellington for matthews or something, and then you can pick up andre brown and andre williams, and then name your team Beats By Dre

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                I'm really liking my team but might need to make a move for a better flex option
                TRich is such a disappointing player. I just feel like he should be so much better than he is.

I still think he has some upside, but I'm starting to throw in the towel on him.

Comment

TRich is such a disappointing player. I just feel like he should be so much better than he is.

I still think he has some upside, but I'm starting to throw in the towel on him.
                  Yeah at the round I was like **** it why not. He could get his stuff together and be a solid player but i don't really want to bank on that
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• can someone post the final rosters for each team?

Im curios...also, curious to see the draft results per round

Im also nosey!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                    Giants 13

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I could trade you Andre Ellington for matthews or something, and then you can pick up andre brown and andre williams, and then name your team Beats By Dre
                          Wow, who are you going to play at WR1? Andre was your only real solid receiver.

Comment

[img]
                            Hah, I love the dominance football has over your bookmarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Hah, I love the dominance football has over your bookmarks.
                              #grinding

Kind of annoyed with FF. Just found out that my high-stakes partner (read: financier) doesn't want to play this year; our arrangement last year was that he'd put up the money, and I'd run the team. I don't know why he's out, since we won the championship last year.

Now I have to pony up the grand myself. On the bright-side, I don't have to split the winnings this year.

Comment

• Gronk just went for $22, Flip.

Comment

Working...
                                X