Comment

• Ill trade for Prater!

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
      1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
      Giants 13

Comment

• Poor Eli didn't even make it past the first cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
          Poor Eli didn't even make it past the first cuts.
          Cut for Jake Locker doesn't get much lower than that!

Comment

• Who would you trust more on Drew Brees' bye: Eli vs philly, or Locker vs Jacksonville?

In the fantasy world, always bet on guy going against Jacksonville. Potentially Oakland too. Cleveland is good for runners but not #1 wideouts.

*not to the point where you're benching a bona fide starter for a nobody, but this is what you do when that starter gets hurt or is on bye...
            Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-26-2014, 10:38 AM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Who would you trust more on Drew Brees' bye: Eli vs philly, or Locker vs Jacksonville?

In the fantasy world, always bet on guy going against Jacksonville. Potentially Oakland too. Cleveland is good for runners but not #1 wideouts.

*not to the point where you're benching a bona fide starter for a nobody, but this is what you do when that starter gets hurt or is on bye...

lol....the Jags have a good D this season

go back and look for someone else

Tannehill a good start
              Last edited by Generation Eli; 08-26-2014, 03:16 PM.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
              Giants 13

Comment

• Over/under on the amount of times Toad asks: Brees or (Toad's backup) this week?

I'm gonna take the over.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Over/under on the amount of times Toad asks: Brees or (Toad's backup) this week?

I'm gonna take the over.
                  I'm never going to live down the fact that I had the literal worst sit/start QB question ever...

Not my fault Aaron Rodgers got injured.

I would never ask Brees or the likes of Tannehil. Now if Brees got hurt and my choices were Tannehil, Locker, and Fitzpatrick, then that would be a conundrum...

Comment

• It was much worse at the time. I've been tuned in all offseason, and one of my main takeaways have been that streaming QBs is not the worst predicament in which to find yourself; in fact, it's probably the dominant strategy, especially in conservative QB scoring formats like GMB2, and this one to an extent.

But don't lie. You know you asked if Rodgers or Eli should've been your guy week 1 last year, lol.

Comment

• Who wants to trade? Toad, who do you want for Graham?

Comment

It was much worse at the time. I've been tuned in all offseason, and one of my main takeaways have been that streaming QBs is not the worst predicament in which to find yourself; in fact, it's probably the dominant strategy, especially in conservative QB scoring formats like GMB2, and this one to an extent.

But don't lie. You know you asked if Rodgers or Eli should've been your guy week 1 last year, lol.
                        That's because they were at SF, which at the time was considered the top defense (seattle hadn't made a name for themselves yet), as well as one that has a history of shutting down Rodgers.

Comment

Who wants to trade? Toad, who do you want for Graham?

You're trying to pull my own shtick on me, aren't you...

Comment

• I want Gronk in my flex. I'll send depth across the board your way.

I just don't get why a born-streamer like yourself drafts a plug-and-play guy at a notoriously streamed position like Tight End...it's very un-Toad-like

Comment

I want Gronk in my flex. I'll send depth across the board your way.

I just don't get why a born-streamer like yourself drafts a plug-and-play guy at a notoriously streamed position like Tight End...it's very un-Toad-like
                              Maybe i'm letting my own insecurities about the Giants work on my judgment... I did spend the entire offseason *****ing about tight ends.

I'm looking into it, i'll see what I can come up with.

Comment

• Most of the trades i've tried to make are fairly one-sided in favor of you... mostly due to the fact that i'm losing 5+ points every week at the TE position, especially if Gronk isn't on the table.

I've come up with a potential idea though:
                                You get: Jimmy Graham TE-NO, Cordarelle Patterson WR-MIN
                                I get: Alshon Jeffery WR-CHI, Martellus Bennett TE-CHI, Justin Hunter WR-TEN

I'm not anywhere near sold on this idea, especially since it shafts me out of 4 points a week or so on average. But I can't think of anything better.

Just because I streamed a lot last year doesn't mean I'm necessarily a streamer by nature (except at K and DEF). I was forced into it last year due to my entire roster getting injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X