GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Most of the trades i've tried to make are fairly one-sided in favor of you... mostly due to the fact that i'm losing 5+ points every week at the TE position, especially if Gronk isn't on the table.

I've come up with a potential idea though:
    You get: Jimmy Graham TE-NO, Cordarelle Patterson WR-MIN
    I get: Alshon Jeffery WR-CHI, Martellus Bennett TE-CHI, Justin Hunter WR-TEN

I'm not anywhere near sold on this idea, especially since it shafts me out of 4 points a week or so on average. But I can't think of anything better.

Just because I streamed a lot last year doesn't mean I'm necessarily a streamer by nature (except at K and DEF). I was forced into it last year due to my entire roster getting injured.
    Deal. Sent.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Like I said I'll have to think about it (again, one-sided in favor of you). But I'll leave the deal open for now.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Like I said I'll have to think about it (again, one-sided in favor of you). But I'll leave the deal open for now.
        How about you keep Patterson, and throw in Williams.

Better yet, take out the WRs altogether. (Except Jeffery, of course)

Comment

• I've accepted the trade as I proposed it.

Comment

• You've got to be joking

Comment

I've accepted the trade as I proposed it.
              Just wondering, did you see my offer of Jeffery-Mathews-Bennett for Graham earlier tonight?

Comment

• Toad, really. How about I trade you back Patterson for Hunter?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Toad, really. How about I trade you back Patterson for Hunter?
                  Check your week 10 matchup.

Comment

Check your week 10 matchup.
                    Toad...

I think I will have clinched by week 10 with this deal. Please tell me you wouldn't have given me AD if you had him, too.

Comment

• Wouldn't go THAT far.

Comment

• Mathews for Rice? I'm trying to give you some value here, Toad...

Comment

• Fine. Mathews and CPatt for Rice and Hunter. It's been proposed. Please accept so that I can sleep tonight.

Comment

• okay, fine... I'll do the WRs in that deal (making the original deal graham for bennett and jeffery), but I'm keeping Rice.

Comment

• Okay, fine. Thank you.

Comment

• What
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X