Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toad's probably worked his juju on Graham. Watch for an ACL tear in week 1

Comment

• We need to back able to veto trades so this **** doesn't happen again.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        We need to back able to veto trades so this **** doesn't happen again.
        Well I disagree about "vetoing" trades. But it should be made aware of everyone to entertain objections.
        The only standard should be if someone is trying to intentionally help someone else or intentionally ruining their own team.

Clearly not the case here. But I don't like finding out about these trades until after they happen.

that **** just ain't right.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Well I disagree about "vetoing" trades. But it should be made aware of everyone to entertain objections.
          The only standard should be if someone is trying to intentionally help someone else or intentionally ruining their own team.

Clearly not the case here. But I don't like finding out about these trades until after they happen.

that **** just ain't right.
          Morehead, how often do you check you check your emails to chris****form@yahoo.com?

If that's not your primary email address, maybe consider changing that on your team page (same place you'd go to change your name/avatar), and setting it for alerts in order to get your trade proposals and league trades emailed to you once they happen. Either that or checking in on here. In this case, nothing was done through PM, so everything is transparent.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Morehead, how often do you check you check your emails to chris****form@yahoo.com?

If that's not your primary email address, maybe consider changing that on your team page (same place you'd go to change your name/avatar), and setting it for alerts in order to get your trade proposals and league trades emailed to you once they happen. Either that or checking in on here. In this case, nothing was done through PM, so everything is transparent.
            It is my primary. I check it every minute because it's my work email.

Comment

It is my primary. I check it every minute because it's my work email.
              If you go on your team settings page, you may have to check a box to receive league notifications, e.g., trades, your waivers, proposals to you, etc.

Comment

If you go on your team settings page, you may have to check a box to receive league notifications, e.g., trades, your waivers, proposals to you, etc.
                "Notify me of trades...." was already checked.

Comment

• And your "preferred email" listed is the one you're always checking for work?

Comment

And your "preferred email" listed is the one you're always checking for work?
                    I get 50 emails a day on that email. As I said..It's how my vendors and customers contact me. Since we've been going back and forth on this I've had about 10 emails.

Comment

I get 50 emails a day on that email. As I said..It's how my vendors and customers contact me. Since we've been going back and forth on this I've had about 10 emails.
                      That's weird. I get trade/league notifications, mine or otherwise, from all of my Yahoo leagues.

Maybe they go to your spam or a separate mailbox. I really have no idea.

Comment

That's weird. I get trade/league notifications, mine or otherwise, from all of my Yahoo leagues.

Maybe they go to your spam or a separate mailbox. I really have no idea.
                        I checked that too. Nothing. the last email I got from the league was from another player last week asking me about the draft. (Other than the draft results) I do get a few from Leaguesafe (including today)

Comment

• The only unchecked box was to get message board stuff. The box for notifying of trades/proposals etc. was checked.

Comment

• I saw the trade discussion in here the next morning .....but I never got an email from the league just checked my settings all was right there I did hit save at the bottom of the page we will see if that was the problem next trade....

also we used to be notified on our team page of pending trades....I don't care one way or the other but I am of the opinion that all league players should be notified.... and some time given for those who have concerns or what ever to speak out BEFORE the trade goes through....
                            Last edited by byron; 08-28-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Hmm, that's weird. My only recommendation would be to uncheck and save, then re-check and re-save.

Comment

Hmm, that's weird. My only recommendation would be to uncheck and save, then re-check and re-save.
                                Will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X