GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK..I got that one 820. Pretty funny.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Chris, did you get an email for that?
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Chris, did you get an email for that?
        Yes I did.

Comment

Chris, did you get an email for that?
          did you put a test trade through

Comment

• I'm gonna put one through and veto it so that I can check if your emails are working. Did you uncheck/save the email option, and then recheck the box and save?

Comment

I'm gonna put one through and veto it so that I can check if your emails are working. Did you uncheck/save the email option, and then recheck the box and save?
              yeah

Comment

I'm gonna put one through and veto it so that I can check if your emails are working. Did you uncheck/save the email option, and then recheck the box and save?
                yes I did. Before I got your "trade proposal".

Comment

• I guess it is fixed for you guys. A problem I've been having with other league members of mine is that they're not using their primary email addresses, which is stopping them from seeing my trade proposals unless they specifically go on their lineup page.

Comment

I guess it is fixed for you guys. A problem I've been having with other league members of mine is that they're not using their primary email addresses, which is stopping them from seeing my trade proposals unless they specifically go on their lineup page.
                    I'm a little dense
                    I do have two mail accounts preferred being yahoo for league purposes...I got no mail in either or on my lineup page have I seen any.....but hey the hell with it Bill I'll find out here or on the league standings page

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      I'm a little dense
                      I do have two mail accounts preferred being yahoo for league purposes...I got no mail in either or on my lineup page have I seen any.....but hey the hell with it Bill I'll find out here or on the league standings page
                      I just sent you a proposal. Did you receive an email notification to your preferred email (the one you have set).

Comment

I just sent you a proposal. Did you receive an email notification to your preferred email (the one you have set).
                        yes I did thanks Bill

Comment

• Lol, Toad snagged Dobson, whom I was rushing over to get.

The mental game has begun.

Comment

Lol, Toad snagged Dobson, whom I was rushing over to get.

The mental game has begun.
                            It began when you snagged wright...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Damn, was umming over him this morning.

Do players not revert to waivers when they're active?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                                Damn, was umming over him this morning.

Do players not revert to waivers when they're active?
                                Yes, but not in preseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X