• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yes, but not in preseason.
    Ah, that's cool.

Comment

• Everyone started on waivers after the draft, then reverted to FA after two days if not picked up. The whole 2 day waiver thing, to my knowledge, applies whenever you cut a player from your roster.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• You guys want all players locked on Sunday at 1 pm, or up until their respective game times?
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• ****, I really wanted Dobson.

But Dobson is the kinda guy for whom Toad would ask a King's ransom, lol.

Comment

****, I really wanted Dobson.

But Dobson is the kinda guy for whom Toad would ask a King's ransom, lol.
            Normally, I'd be willing to discuss, but the trade would look terrible for me and everyone would accuse you of coercing me into a trade again...

Comment

You guys want all players locked on Sunday at 1 pm, or up until their respective game times?
              Respective game times, please.

Comment

• Hey, man, I only coerced you into taking CPatt back, lol. I would've gladly kept him too if I had more confidence in my helmet and fire-proof suit.

Comment

****, I really wanted Dobson.
                  Ah, but you left him waiting for me in GMB2.

Comment

• But seriously, I want Dobson. I'll give you Tim Wright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Respective game times, please.
                      +1

Comment

But seriously, I want Dobson. I'll give you Tim Wright.

In all seriousness, I might consider the trade in the future, IF both players pan out and Wright becomes the replacement for Hernandez they were looking for. But for the time being, i feel better rolling the dice with Dobson.
                        Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-29-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          Most of the trades i've tried to make are fairly one-sided in favor of you... mostly due to the fact that i'm losing 5+ points every week at the TE position, especially if Gronk isn't on the table.

I've come up with a potential idea though:
                          You get: Jimmy Graham TE-NO, Cordarelle Patterson WR-MIN
                          I get: Alshon Jeffery WR-CHI, Martellus Bennett TE-CHI, Justin Hunter WR-TEN

I'm not anywhere near sold on this idea, especially since it shafts me out of 4 points a week or so on average. But I can't think of anything better.

Just because I streamed a lot last year doesn't mean I'm necessarily a streamer by nature (except at K and DEF). I was forced into it last year due to my entire roster getting injured.
                          Looking back at this I dont think Toad came out of it too bad
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• In terms of draft value, it was pretty rough. It'd be even worse had the CPatt part stood.

Comment

In terms of draft value, it was pretty rough. It'd be even worse had the CPatt part stood.
                              And now you know how few ****s I give about draft value after the draft has passed...

In all honesty, I'd probably be most effective in an autopick league. I made the playoffs with an autopicked team (because I didn't know the team existed until week 3, not because it was an autopick league) in 2012.

Comment

• Toad, have you received many offers after the Graham deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X