No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR was a hole for him and he got a really good player there and Bennett should be serviceable at TE. If the Patterson part stood the trade was pretty lopsided tho
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Toad, have you received many offers after the Graham deal?
      Nope, but then again there aren't that many offers going around at all... I generally don't make MANY trades prior to the season starting, it's after we're a couple weeks in that the real magic begins.

Even then, i'm bigger on the waiver wire than I am in trades.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        WR was a hole for him and he got a really good player there and Bennett should be serviceable at TE. If the Patterson part stood the trade was pretty lopsided tho
        It was a hole because he'd previously shipped off Andre Johnson for Ray Rice.

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            It was a hole because he'd previously shipped off Andre Johnson for Ray Rice.
            And before that RB had zero depth behind Andre Ellington.

Comment

• I need Wallace to come through. My WRs are pretty *** right now.

I love the upside in Hopkins and Hunter. Them and Dobson, I feel, have the potential to bust out in the mold of Jeffery/Gordon/Floyd.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                And before that RB had zero depth behind Andre Ellington.
                Only thing with Rice is that he's out the first two games, and may not return to anything approaching a full-time job.

Anyway, I can't talk because I drafted Josh Gordon in the 8th.

Comment

• Jordy Nelson so boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    I need Wallace to come through. My WRs are pretty *** right now.

I love the upside in Hopkins and Hunter. Them and Dobson, I feel, have the potential to bust out in the mold of Jeffery/Gordon/Floyd.
                    I drafted Mike Evans for the same reason, I feel he's developed well, and is the most pro-ready WR in this draft class and is in a position to contribute right away. Drafted Watkins too but not as hype about him right now, especially with that rib injury.

Similarly feel Carlos Hyde is going to be a breakout player. Frank Gore is ancient for a RB and Hyde will at worst spell him, and likely get some significant snaps going through the season.

Comment

• My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Brady only wishes

Comment

• Wasn't that a Profootballmock article too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Wasn't that a Profootballmock article too?
                              Onion, I think.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...cleared-week-1

Comment

Working...
                                X