No announcement yet.

GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a fitzy video where he says to another pats fan "Hey do you like your eggs Gronk'd?", and then grabs a 12-pack of eggs the guy was carrying and spikes them into the sidewalk...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Lol, Fitzy's videos are great.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Flip, I tried to send you another PM but your inbox was full...

Comment

• Emptied. It says the trade wouldn't process until this week's games are through, anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            Emptied. It says the trade wouldn't process until this week's games are through, anyway...
            That's weird... none of the players have actually played yet. Bill, do you know anything about this? I think it would take effect immediately in these cases if the league commissioner clears it, but I don't know how that particularly works...

Either way, try accepting it. If the trade doesn't go through immediately you can still start your other players anyway.
            Last edited by Toadofsteel; 09-07-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• What's the trade? It should be able to go through. As long as none of you had a player that already played in your starting lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                What's the trade? It should be able to go through. As long as none of you had a player that already played in your starting lineup.
                Rice cpatt and lamar, for gerhart and joique

Comment

• Put it through before 1 and I can probably take care of it.

Comment

• That'd be a really solid trade. Your team would actually look pretty strong following that.

Brees
                    Jeffery/TWill
                    Joique/Gerhart/Ellington
                    Marty B

Comment

• flip

Please wake up

I need bell this week for andrecare something fierce...

No bill I'm not giving up All natural Brees-drying just to pick up a busted washer-Dwyer...

Comment

• AndreCare and Stafford for Brees...c'mon, you know you want it.

Comment

• Brees: 16-11 TD/INT in ATL.

Every week counts, Toad.

Comment

• **** it, I'm holding Peyton Hillis hostage now. Unless this trade happens, he will be an injury risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              **** it, I'm holding Peyton Hillis hostage now. Unless this trade happens, he will be an injury risk.
                              You're not beating me regardless hahahahahahaha.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Lol...Dwyer for Terrance Williams.

Come on, Toad!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X