GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    you the boss bill....but just thinking about what difference it makes...." randomized night/day of the draft versus knowing ahead of time "...advantage knowing ahead of time ?..... Idk ...I'm not big on mocking even if I know my position......winging it is more my style so whatever you decide
    It'd be 30 minutes before the draft if I leave the settings the way they are now. I don't know, though. I just don't want people discouraged by their draft spot (even though every spot has it's benefits).
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      It'd be 30 minutes before the draft if I leave the settings the way they are now. I don't know, though. I just don't want people discouraged by their draft spot (even though every spot has it's benefits).
      Matt pulls them out of a hat...." didn't know you could do them early with yahoo"......Last year I was 11...I found it to be tough.....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        Matt pulls them out of a hat...." didn't know you could do them early with yahoo"......Last year I was 11...I found it to be tough.....
        Well this is your first year playing FF with me, so you're gonna find that a lot of things this year will be "tough."

Go Andrew Luck.

Comment

Well this is your first year playing FF with me, so you're gonna find that a lot of things this year will be "tough."

Go Andrew Luck.
          If anyone takes Weeden I'm going to hunt them down

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            If anyone takes Weeden I'm going to hunt them down
            Lol no one is drafting Weeden, that's a certainty.

Comment

• Tell ya what, if you don't draft Weeden because someone else does, I'll lock their team every Sunday morning until they cut him.

Comment

Go Andrew Luck.
                haha..... remember this Bill " when the going gets tough the tough get going "
                Last edited by byron; 06-27-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Tell ya what, if you don't draft Weeden because someone else does, I'll lock their team every Sunday morning until they cut him.
                  Pshh I'm not wasting a draft pick on him but I want him as a FA otherwise I have to change my team name

Comment

• Draft date and time works for me. No real feelings about draft order. Makes for good banter when you know when people are picking ahead of time.The schedules still need to be fixed. Every team needs to play each division rival twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                      Draft date and time works for me. No real feelings about draft order. Makes for good banter when you know when people are picking ahead of time.The schedules still need to be fixed. Every team needs to play each division rival twice.
                      Schedules are automatically generated by the three divisions, which are also automatically generated.

Comment

• As long as it's a week 14, 15, 16 playoff setup, that is the schedule.

Comment

• Why? Just replace an out of division team with the missing in division team. Can you do it by hand?

Comment

Schedules are automatically generated by the three divisions, which are also automatically generated.
                            Just saw this. I guess we have to live with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
                              Why? Just replace an out of division team with the missing in division team. Can you do it by hand?
                              Should be 2 divisions. Too many chances for a bad team to advance in this format.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Should be 2 divisions. Too many chances for a bad team to advance in this format.
                                Nope, it's all based on overall standings.

I was worried that division winners, regardless of rankings, would hold higher seeds than they warranted, but that won't be the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X