GMB FF League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Says the guy who picked up James Starks... LOL

At least you didn't give up the house this time for him.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Says the guy who picked up James Starks... LOL

At least you didn't give up the house this time for him.
      Wrong guy (girl).
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Normally I wouldn't even waste my time with Starks, but I just traded for Eddie Lacy in two leagues, so if he bones me and gets hurt, at least I'll benefit elsewhere with Starks.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Normally I wouldn't even waste my time with Starks, but I just traded for Eddie Lacy in two leagues, so if he bones me and gets hurt, at least I'll benefit elsewhere with Starks.
          Roddy White for Starks.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Trade update: Gronk/Gordon for Calvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Trade update: Gronk/Gordon for Calvin.
              Where do I find the chumps you seem to find?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Calvin and Graham acquired for a pittance. This league makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  Calvin and Graham acquired for a pittance. This league makes no sense.
                  I don't get you guys sometimes. You can't give away premium players like Calvin unless you get an equal star in return.
                  I give 820 credit. He knows where the marks are. he had no first round picks and he has 2 top 6 players now.

BTW.. IF Gordon is lucky, he'll be back week 10. Not 9 but 10. And it'll take him a few weeks to get back in the groove. So she basically got 1 possible game out of Gordon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Where do I find the chumps you seem to find?
                    He's still trying to get Drew Brees from me too...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• by the time league 2 ends, if the scenarios are that people are being ripped off in trades, theres no way Im continuing next year....even if I end up winning it all.

theres been some rip offs in league 1 that make me vomit. Its not only unfair, its makes for a stupid league if the people we are playing against people who have no clue what they are doing or are the types that just dont care about being ripped off. wheres the fun in that? Its like playing madden on rookie....whats the point? Or playing a junior high school kid in basketball.

because its a keeper, Id have little choice but to continue but it would be for one sucky season

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                      1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                      Giants 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Generation Eli View Post
                        its makes for a stupid league if the people we are playing against people who have no clue what they are doing or are the types that just dont care about being ripped off. wheres the fun in that? Its like playing madden on rookie....whats the point? Or playing a junior high school kid in basketball.
                        Pretty much how I feel towards it. I certainly won't be returning next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          Pretty much how I feel towards it. I certainly won't be returning next season.
                          Well lets not go crazy here. It's just another example though where we find out about a trade after it happens. There has to be a process where everyone should be made aware ahead of time and once again....it didn't happen.

Comment

Well lets not go crazy here. It's just another example though where we find out about a trade after it happens. There has to be a process where everyone should be made aware ahead of time and once again....it didn't happen.
                            How do you propose we do that? I posted it here the moment the trade was made. You can't know about a trade before it happens, because...well, it hasn't yet happened.

I'm certainly not against getting Yahoo's trade review service, but it's not free, and I guarantee you it won't solve the issue. How do I know? Because I'm in their PRO leagues, which utilize that review service, and here's a sample of some of the trades I've made in the past two days:

Gordon/Moreno/Floyd for Lacy/Wheaton/Decker
                            Pitta for Torrey
                            Forsett/Decker for Cruz
                            Andre/Olsen for Gronk
                            Spiller for Keenan Allen
                            Last edited by gmen0820; 09-11-2014, 08:30 PM. Reason: Added a trade

Comment

• Rudy isn't the first person to have bought high on the Gordon hysteria (who knows in what direction it goes); hell, look at that Lacy trade I made in another league. At 3:45, or whatever it was, when the trade was made, some sources said there'd be a vote tonight. Some say he'll be completely cleared, in which case I'd lose on this trade, and some say he'll still get some time. She bought the uncertainty and upside -- it was risky for her, and who knows how it'll pan out. I coveted the sure thing.

For the record, I don't think this is anywhere close to as lopsided as that Graham/CPatt for Alshon/Bennett/Hunter trade (later reduced to Graham for Alshon/Bennett).

Comment

I'm just getting online for today the trade was made at 4 this after noon and put through.... I never saw it pending there should be some kind of wait period for those of us who aren't on all day every day....whatever.... I don't understand a couple of these trades made this year....

and I didn't get an email notification how about you MH
                                Last edited by byron; 09-11-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X